It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Blood of Heroes/ The Salute of the Jugger?
Post edited August 14, 2015 by Breja
Spectre: It does look like it has lots of great scenes.

The next film goes by two English names and the modern box covers aren't as good as the original if you ask me which is something some other older films suffer from.
Hardware/ M.A.R.K. 13?
Post edited August 14, 2015 by InfraSuperman
Correct.

The trailer makes it look more action packed than it was.
http://www.videodetective.com/embed/video/?publishedid=1133&options=false&autostart=false&playlist=none&width=800&height=600

This is what I meant about the cover art.

New

Old
Post edited August 15, 2015 by Spectre
Spectre: [...]
Yeah, a lot of movies have received pretty terrible re-release covers in recent years, but I think nothing beats this old German DVD of the movie "Zapped!" in that regard.

Anyway, here's a really classy movie for you all to guess:
Attachments:
theking.jpg (93 Kb)
InfraSuperman: Anyway, here's a really classy movie for you all to guess:
I'd guess True Romance by the poster.

It would be helpful to see a character though...
The set looks a bit cheap for True Romance, I'd say Wild at Heart or Blue Velvet.
Trick or Treat ?
Spectre: [...]
InfraSuperman: Yeah, a lot of movies have received pretty terrible re-release covers in recent years, but I think nothing beats this old German DVD of the movie "Zapped!" in that regard.

Anyway, here's a really classy movie for you all to guess:
Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers.
That is one terrible clue. Here's a wall, have fun!
Mr.Caine: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers.
Correct. Your turn.
bad_fur_day1: That is one terrible clue. Here's a wall, have fun!
Well, I thought it was a very distinct looking wall. Also, finding SFW frames in that particular movie is surprisingly hard.
Post edited August 15, 2015 by InfraSuperman
Mr.Caine: Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers.
InfraSuperman: Correct. Your turn.
bad_fur_day1: That is one terrible clue. Here's a wall, have fun!
InfraSuperman: Well, I thought it was a very distinct looking wall. Also, finding SFW frames in that particular movie is surprisingly hard.
Fair enough, I just wanna tear someones face off when I don't know the answer. :P Obviously a fine clue because someone just got it.
http://i.imgur.com/wbQ6A1o.jpg
Mr.Caine:
A Bittersweet Life.

Coincidentally it was on a list of under the radar movies youtube suggested to me, all of a day ago.
Post edited August 15, 2015 by xSinghx
Mr.Caine:
xSinghx: A Bittersweet Life.

Coincidentally it was on a list of under the radar movies youtube suggested to me, all of a day ago.
Correct. Your turn.
bad_fur_day1: Fair enough, I just wanna tear someones face off when I don't know the answer. :P Obviously a fine clue because someone just got it.
Admittedly, I had several clues prepared, and the next screenshot would have featured actual people.
I just like to start out a bit vague with these things.