It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, I'd give it at least until tonight to start getting even slightly impatient. That's how this thread goes.
PaterAlf: Come on, it's only 17 hours by now. Not everybody is online 24/7.
mwb1100: Also, I don't know about others, but when it's my turn to post a pic it takes some time for me to capture it from the DVD - this is not something I can do at work or while I'm sleeping.

I think even a more than a couple of days should be allowed to pass before people start getting impatient.
I know, I know. It's just that here was such a good active run I hoped to keep it going.
mwb1100: Also, I don't know about others, but when it's my turn to post a pic it takes some time for me to capture it from the DVD - this is not something I can do at work or while I'm sleeping.
You can play the DVD on your computer, pause it, and then just screen-capture (either in the program or using prntscrn button), paste to paint, crop, save, post.
Ok next title is up.

This should be an easy one for some.
Attachments:
hint1.jpeg (492 Kb)
hint2.jpg (424 Kb)
It's easy if you know what to look for or have seen the documentary however normal clues turn up little.
It doesn't look like it's listed on imdb.com
Spectre: It's easy if you know what to look for or have seen the documentary however normal clues turn up little.
It doesn't look like it's listed on imdb.com
I just meant it's easy if you've seen the film or its trailer. The images are iconically representative of the film etc. and yep it is listed on imdb. =P
Factory City?
Breja: Factory City?
nope

Edit: This was a theatrically released, feature length film - not television.
Attachments:
Post edited August 13, 2015 by xSinghx
Is it Samsara (2011)
Spectre: Is it Samsara (2011)
Nope, good movie though.
xSinghx: Ok next title is up.

"Baraka"?
xSinghx: Ok next title is up.

LoboBlanco: "Baraka"?
Nope but also a good film.
Manufactured Landscapes (2006)

It turns out there more than a few films like that which was a nuisance.
Spectre: Manufactured Landscapes (2006)
Correct. Here's the trailer for those interested.

It can be watched on Hulu for free.

Spectre: It turns out there more than a few films like that which was a nuisance.
It turns out there are a few films that are like a few other films. =P

Regardless, Manufactured Landscapes is unique in its perspective, and worthwhile for those that may not have seen it.
Post edited August 14, 2015 by xSinghx
It does look like it has lots of great scenes.

The next film goes by two English names and the modern box covers aren't as good as the original if you ask me which is something some other older films suffer from.
Attachments:
1.jpg (25 Kb)
2.jpg (47 Kb)
pil.jpg (38 Kb)
Post edited August 14, 2015 by Spectre