It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ArthurYanthar: I'm tempted to add another one of my favorite films which I'm sure will be a challenge, but I guess I'll do that later. For now here's one so bad it's good movie that I really enjoy.
Barnell: Deathstalker 2
Yep you're right.
I'm not complaining, in fact I love this, but you all realize we are starting to do movies that were featured on MST3K, right?
Hey, I'm a Mitsy myself so go go go; just wanted to make sure everyone was on board for this strange trip.

Okay that was a tad melodramatic. *gag*
Post edited December 20, 2012 by tinyE
Next, I'm about to grab a flight so if your sure you are right take the next turn, it should be an easy one
Attachments:
One of the few redeeming moments of Howard the Duck.
drennan: One of the few redeeming moments of Howard the Duck.
You right
I assume this one won't be very difficult to guess, either, although I tried to pick a scene that's probably less obvious than others.
Attachments:
drennan: I assume this one won't be very difficult to guess, either, although I tried to pick a scene that's probably less obvious than others.
Penelope?
drennan: I assume this one won't be very difficult to guess, either, although I tried to pick a scene that's probably less obvious than others.
kasieczek: Penelope?
Yep, correct.
New riddle.
Attachments:
Ummmm, I'd like to guess Every Western Ever Made?
tinyE: Ummmm, I'd like to guess Every Western Ever Made?
This film is not among the accused of being every western ever made, suggestions like these can make me rave like Mad Max, this is a rogue comment.
Post edited December 20, 2012 by amok
Humor me. What is a rogue comment?
tinyE: Ummmm, I'd like to guess Every Western Ever Made?
Very close, but be more specific :P
amok: This film is not among the accused of being every western ever made, suggestions like these can make me rave like Mad Max, this is a rogue comment.
XD

Well, ok, a hint: It's not actually a western... Not really really.

I mean, it is a western... sorta. But not very westernish. I never think about it as a western. But it has Indians. Unorthodox Indians.
Post edited December 20, 2012 by kasieczek
Cowboys and Aliens?
tinyE: Cowboys and Aliens?
Nope.

It also has magic.

And to sum it all up: amok's hint is better than mine ;)