It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That's Gotta be Maverick - A good movie based on a great TV Show
Lou: That's Gotta be Maverick - A good movie based on a great TV Show
Good solid movie back when Mel Gibson was an entertaining actor. I need to watch it again as it has been a good 5+ years since i last watched it.
misfire200: Good solid movie back when Mel Gibson was an entertaining actor. I need to watch it again as it has been a good 5+ years since i last watched it.
Yeah I should watch it again myself - I see its on Netflix. I am going to wait for kasieczek to verify before posting.
misfire200: Good solid movie back when Mel Gibson was an entertaining actor. I need to watch it again as it has been a good 5+ years since i last watched it.
Lou: Yeah I should watch it again myself - I see its on Netflix. I am going to wait for kasieczek to verify before posting.
Well now that I know it is on netflix that will be a must watch this weekend. God...I remember having that on VHS and watching it way too much back in my youth.
Lou: Yeah I should watch it again myself - I see its on Netflix. I am going to wait for kasieczek to verify before posting.
misfire200: Well now that I know it is on netflix that will be a must watch this weekend. God...I remember having that on VHS and watching it way too much back in my youth.
Not sure when I can squeeze it in. My wife and I just started a James Bond Marathon. Borrowed all the JB Ultimate Editions from the library and watched the first - Dr. No - last night - only 22 more to go - officially.
misfire200: Well now that I know it is on netflix that will be a must watch this weekend. God...I remember having that on VHS and watching it way too much back in my youth.
Lou: Not sure when I can squeeze it in. My wife and I just started a James Bond Marathon. Borrowed all the JB Ultimate Editions from the library and watched the first - Dr. No - last night - only 22 more to go - officially.
Sweet, sounds like a lot of fun. Always love a good marathon.
Yep. Agreed, I love this movie, great entertainment.
Ok - here goes
Attachments:
three.jpg (62 Kb)
one.jpg (71 Kb)
two.jpg (63 Kb)
four.jpg (61 Kb)
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Lou
Doctor no. (screamed at first picture)
I have to go, so I quickly post that one (I think I haven't already).

I hope I'll be able to check on the internet a couple of times in the next 4 days, but, just in case, is someone is categoric about the solution, then keep the game going.
Attachments:
Telika: I have to go, so I quickly post that one (I think I haven't already).

I hope I'll be able to check on the internet a couple of times in the next 4 days, but, just in case, is someone is categoric about the solution, then keep the game going.
The Long Kiss Goodnight. I recognized Geena Davis and remembered the setting of the movie was somewhere with snow. Found the scene though by googling the file name:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sobj0duyUAk

I'll post a new one soon.
Telika: Doctor no. (screamed at first picture)
That was correct
http://oi48.tinypic.com/x6esm1.jpg

http://oi45.tinypic.com/262l3zt.jpg

Movie is from before 1940.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by da187jimmbones
The Gold Rush
tinyE: The Gold Rush
This is IT!