It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: The Gold Rush
da187jimmbones: This is IT!
Lucky. I only know two Chaplin movies, this at The Little Dictator. I figured, why would he make a movie about facism in the arctic?!

I've had this one on deck for a while. It is the most depressing god awful gut wretching vomit inducing scenes from one of my favorite movies of all time.
Attachments:
ahhhhh.jpg (100 Kb)
Completely guessing but Harold and Maude? If it is, that movie rules.
ArthurYanthar: Completely guessing but Harold and Maude? If it is, that movie rules.
Good guess and correct.
I would give up my first born child for a Jaguar-Hearse. I'd hit my grandma in the head with a shovel and take her gold teeth for a Jaguar-Hearse. When he launched that thing off the cliff I screamed and cried and screamed and cried. I almost wish he hadn't appeared at the top of the cliff a second later. Dying in the crash would have served him right for destroying such a fine automobile!
I guess the next time I post a film I'll do a really tough one, but for now here's a really fun film.
Attachments:
fun.jpg (71 Kb)
ArthurYanthar: I guess the next time I post a film I'll do a really tough one, but for now here's a really fun film.
Ha ha! I'm not going to guess because it's too personal. That movie took place and was filmed in my mother's home town. She had since moved out west but to this day she loves to bring it up as one of only 4 claims to fame her birthplace has. I won't mention the other three just yet as I don't want to give it away.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by tinyE
ArthurYanthar: I guess the next time I post a film I'll do a really tough one, but for now here's a really fun film.
Paper Moon! Love it, fun indeed
Siev3r: Paper Moon! Love it, fun indeed
Yep that's right.
Paper Moon
Walter Cronkite
Jesse James
the Pony Express
all courtesy of St. Joseph Missouri.
It's an easy one I'm sure, but this scene cracks me up.
Attachments:
paul.jpg (45 Kb)
American Psycho. And you're right it's a great scene.
Never mind, didn't refresh before posting.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by ABH20
ArthurYanthar: American Psycho. And you're right it's a great scene.
Correct!
K if anyone can get this then they are my best friend. A hint: One of the director's films helped close down a hospital for the criminally insane and most likely changed the way all of them are run.

Edit: I attached 4 files here but for some reason only 1 is showing for me, so I put the other 3 on imgur:
two
three
four
Attachments:
one.jpg (86 Kb)
Post edited December 22, 2012 by ArthurYanthar
The forum software can only handle one image at a time apparently. So you make your first post with attached image, then you click on edit and attach the next picture. Repeat as necessary. Annoying, but not as bad as the forum search function
ArthurYanthar: K if anyone can get this then they are my best friend. A hint: One of the director's films helped close down a hospital for the criminally insane and most likely changed the way all of them are run.

Edit: I attached 4 files here but for some reason only 1 is showing for me, so I put the other 3 on imgur:
two
three
four
The Attachment Process is bugged - you will need to add them one at a time and edit the post to add the next one.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by Lou