It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thraxman: CORRECT, your turn.
A completely useless fact that will interest no one: I saw that film for the first time under the age of 10. When I asked my father what it was and he told me the title, I spent the entire time wondering when the hamburgers finally came into the picture.

Anyway, here's something. I had to make some adjustments to this, but I'll still be kinda surprised if anyone's able to guess off it due to how dark it still is.

I also seriously hope I haven't previously posted this movie into the thread. Given how I tend to forget things, it's entirely possible I have.
Attachments:
She looks like Cher

It's Moonstruck? ^_^
gogamess: She looks like Cher

It's Moonstruck? ^_^
Dammit, now I can't unsee that.

It's not Moonstruck. I've actually never seen that.

I'll wait for someone else to take a guess before I post something that's a little easier to see.
I don't want to stall the thread, so here's two more.

(didn't realize GOG's forum would shave the filenames, I put minutes of effort into "A Midsommar Night's Gogo Party" and "My Violinist the Hero", minutes I say!)

(though I still think "My Fiddler the Hero" was funnier, the possibility of inferring the wrong idea off the word "Fiddler" forced my hand)
Attachments:
Post edited November 13, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
Well, 3 days out and no other guess.

It's a low budget horror sequel, released in the '90s. If you think about that for a minute, you'll probably hit on a few studios known for that sort of thing during that time.

If not, I'll post one last image with a more recognizable character from the film and if it gets no other guesses then I'll just pull the cord on it.
Subspecies ?
Spectre: Subspecies ?
Which one?
Spectre: Subspecies ?
TheMonkofDestiny: Which one?
I really don't want to take credit because this was almost solved, but it's been 5 days already.
My "guess" is Subspecies 3: Bloodlust.
HiasX: I really don't want to take credit because this was almost solved, but it's been 5 days already.
That'd be the one.

I'll leave it to you and Spectre (or whoever, at this point really) to decide on who posts something else.
HiasX: I really don't want to take credit because this was almost solved, but it's been 5 days already.
TheMonkofDestiny: That'd be the one.

I'll leave it to you and Spectre (or whoever, at this point really) to decide on who posts something else.
HiasX got it right so it's his turn.
OK, here's a new one:
Attachments:
001.jpg (59 Kb)
Some new hints...
Attachments:
Post edited November 23, 2019 by HiasX
Hobo with a Shotgun?
mannefriedrich: Hobo with a Shotgun?
Exactly! Your turn.
Attachments:
plague.jpg (65 Kb)