It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry for the wait. Here we go:
Attachments:
12345.jpg (148 Kb)
Looks like a Zhang Yimou movie ^_^
gogamess: Looks like a Zhang Yimou movie ^_^
Yes, si one of his movies.
gogamess: Looks like a Zhang Yimou movie ^_^
Sjuan: Yes, si one of his movies.
Going off that and through the elimination of the four films he's directed that I've seen (Hero, A Woman, A Gun and a Noodle Shop, House of Flying Daggers, Flowers of War) that I know it isn't + how old the film looks from the shot, I'll guess The Story of Qiu Ju since its images seem to have the woman in the scarf and the age of the film seems appropriate.

If it's correct, anyone else is at liberty to post the next one as I do not have one this time around.
Sjuan: Yes, si one of his movies.
TheMonkofDestiny: Going off that and through the elimination of the four films he's directed that I've seen (Hero, A Woman, A Gun and a Noodle Shop, House of Flying Daggers, Flowers of War) that I know it isn't + how old the film looks from the shot, I'll guess The Story of Qiu Ju since its images seem to have the woman in the scarf and the age of the film seems appropriate.

If it's correct, anyone else is at liberty to post the next one as I do not have one this time around.
Is that movie! :)
Here's a new one to keep this game alive.
Attachments:
clue_1.jpg (263 Kb)
thraxman: Here's a new one to keep this game alive.
Great movie.
Good Morning, Vietnam? ^_^
gogamess: Good Morning, Vietnam? ^_^
LOL, close I think the real life guy from that film has a cameo in this scene as a DJ they are listening too.
Some new clues for today.
Attachments:
clue_2.jpg (205 Kb)
clue_3.jpg (213 Kb)
thraxman: Some new clues for today.
Flags of Our Fathers, perhaps?
thraxman: Some new clues for today.
gloombandit: Flags of Our Fathers, perhaps?
No, films much older, the war a bit more recent.
thraxman: No, films much older, the war a bit more recent.
The Deer Hunter?
Hamburger Hill
TheMonkofDestiny: Hamburger Hill
CORRECT, your turn.