It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

9 lives
Kleetus: Easy one, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
Yes, this is one of my all time favorite christmas movies after Wonderful Life.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by Windforce
New one:
Attachments:
movie.jpg (40 Kb)
Post edited December 11, 2017 by Kleetus
Kleetus: New one:
Is this a Russian movie ?
No, English.
Another clue, has a musical name.
Ummmm

Someone better go ahead and post a new movie.
Kleetus: Another clue, has a musical name.
Is it RocknRolla?
Well?!
Ghostfromthepast: Well?!
Kleetus isn't here. He is evidently serving a ban, but I don't know for how long.

Like I said four days ago, someone else better go. :P
Post edited December 20, 2017 by tinyE
Ghostfromthepast: Well?!
tinyE: Kleetus isn't here. He is evidently serving a ban, but I don't know for how long.

Like I said four days ago, someone else better go. :P
THEN GO YOU SILLY RABBIT....
Here's a new one then
Attachments:
Matewis: Here's a new one then
It's Predator 2, starring the legendary Bill Paxton, oh & Danny Glover :)
Matewis: Here's a new one then
Bodgeit: It's Predator 2, starring the legendary Bill Paxton, oh & Danny Glover :)
Correct, the legendary Bill Paxton indeed :) And Danny Glover rocked in it as well
Bodgeit: It's Predator 2, starring the legendary Bill Paxton, oh & Danny Glover :)
Matewis: Correct, the legendary Bill Paxton indeed :) And Danny Glover rocked in it as well
Danny Glover was certainly great as well in this film, dare I say that I like this one more than Predator, not that Predator is a bad film film of course. If you want a full on 80's action film, with macho one liners, you certainly can't go wrong with the original film. The Predator is coming next year, I hope it's good, although it is being done by Shane Black, who was in the original film & who has directed some great films since then.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Predator_(film)]The Predator[/url] Is the url thingymajig broken, as I keep trying to get it to work & it's obviously not, as you can see?

New Film as well.
Attachments:
Post edited December 21, 2017 by Bodgeit