It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another pic
Attachments:
breakfast.png (343 Kb)
Bodgeit: Danny Glover was certainly great as well in this film, dare I say that I like this one more than Predator, not that Predator is a bad film film of course. If you want a full on 80's action film, with macho one liners, you certainly can't go wrong with the original film. The Predator is coming next year, I hope it's good, although it is being done by Shane Black, who was in the original film & who has directed some great films since then.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Predator_(film)]The Predator[/url] Is the url thingymajig broken, as I keep trying to get it to work & it's obviously not, as you can see?
Ah cool thanks I wasn't aware a new one was coming. And yes, posting links on gog can be severely wonky :P
Great film, but I just had a go so I won't guess it yet. Loved the actress in it, though I've heard she's not the sharpest tool in the shed :P
Sicario 2015?
Matewis: Great film, but I just had a go so I won't guess it yet. Loved the actress in it, though I've heard she's not the sharpest tool in the shed :P
It is a very good film, there is a sequel out next year as well. Will leave you this :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pymm6cmE9uQ
Dejavous: Sicario 2015?
Yep, you are correct, I had a feeling you would get this one :)
Post edited December 22, 2017 by Bodgeit
Nothing to see here folks, move along. :p
Post edited December 23, 2017 by PainOfSalvation
PainOfSalvation: Here's one new for ya :D
well seeing how you want to take my turn, go ahead....
PainOfSalvation: Here's one new for ya :D
Dejavous: well seeing how you want to take my turn, go ahead....
Sorry didn't know. I'll delete. :)
Dejavous: well seeing how you want to take my turn, go ahead....
PainOfSalvation: Sorry didn't know. I'll delete. :)
it's all good, leave it up
try this one
Attachments:
pbear.jpg (12 Kb)
clue 1: the crew of MST3K made fun of this movie
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

If it was on MST3K and I don't immediately know it, then I am officially senile.

Next step, I forget my name, and then

What was I talking about?
tinyE: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

If it was on MST3K and I don't immediately know it, then I am officially senile.

WELLLLLLL.... I wasn't going to say anything.... but you have been forgetting to put pants on for several days now....
tinyE: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Dejavous: WELLLLLLL.... I wasn't going to say anything.... but you have been forgetting to put pants on for several days now....
I'm not forgetting to.
(nods slowly)umm sure, I believe you.... let's just make sure your meds have been taken shall we?