It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F4LL0UT: Deadly Dozen?
Nope.

Edit: Here's another screen.
Attachments:
Post edited October 11, 2012 by SCPM
F4LL0UT: Deadly Dozen?
SCPM: Nope. Edit: Here's another screen.
Hm, Commandos: Strikeforce?
SCPM: Nope. Edit: Here's another screen.
F4LL0UT: Hm, Commandos: Strikeforce?
Yes! Your turn.
Extremely tough one.
Blitzkrieg 2! :p

Edit: since I am pretty sure I gave the correct answer, here is a new screenshot. Sorry for the small size, but that's all I found...

http://i.imgur.com/a2Hk9.gif
Post edited October 11, 2012 by 999888
Dynamite Joe???

I should mention:
I've only played the shareware version of this game for like one hour in 1998 or 1999. Just yesterday I saw some new Bomberman clone and told myself "ah, the best Bombeman clone was the one with the robber throwing dynamite". I can't believe I actually remember the title.
Post edited October 11, 2012 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: Dynamite Joe??? I should mention: I've only played the shareware version of this game for like one hour in 1998 or 1999. Just yesterday I saw some new Bomberman clone and told myself "ah, the best Bombeman clone was the one with the robber throwing dynamite". I can't believe I actually remember the title.
That's indeed Dynamite Joe! :o
I also only played the shareware version of the game, and when I found only two or three images on Google, I wondered if anyone else would know the game at all lol...
Anyway congrats on finding the game, it's your turn again. :)
I kinda forgot that it's my turn - well, here goes:
Attachments:
kingpin.jpg (26 Kb)
Prison Break: The Conspiracy maybe???
korell: Prison Break: The Conspiracy maybe???
Nope.
Kingpin : Life of Crime ?

(The name of your image is a big indication...)

Edit: I had missed the "false clue" element, this was too easy to be true...
Post edited October 12, 2012 by Elnareen
Elnareen: Kingpin : Life of Crime ? (The name of your image is a big indication...)
A big indication that it is precisely not that game.
I am not sure how much longer we are going to suffer this thread... It is like it creates these ties that binds us to the screen to see what happens next.
Oh come on people, no more guesses?
amok: I am not sure how much longer we are going to suffer this thread... It is like it creates these ties that binds us to the screen to see what happens next.
clever - just post an answer m8 ;)