It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I must apologize. The text adventure I was referring to was not an official Larry game (while Larry 1 was actually a remake of it). Whatever, your turn.
F4LL0UT: I must apologize. The text adventure I was referring to was not an official Larry game (while Larry 1 was actually a remake of it). Whatever, your turn.
Well, I guess gameplaywise it's fair to consider that one a part of Larry series.

Allright, here's the next quiz.
Attachments:
dinowars.png (56 Kb)
xiongmao: Allright, here's the next quiz.
Even though I only played the demo (if that), I think this is "Flight of the Amazon Queen". Also possible I recall it due to the recent "Vote for it" threads.
JMich: Even though I only played the demo (if that), I think this is "Flight of the Amazon Queen". Also possible I recall it due to the recent "Vote for it" threads.
In any case you're right, your turn.
JMich: Even though I only played the demo (if that), I think this is "Flight of the Amazon Queen". Also possible I recall it due to the recent "Vote for it" threads.
Vote for it? But it is freeware now.
http://www.scummvm.org/downloads/
Real life currently preventing me from trying to find a game, if anyone feels like taking my turn, feel free.
I may be able to post in about 12 hours, if noone has posted anything in the meantime.
Allrighty then
Attachments:
ceasarix.jpg (416 Kb)
amok: Allrighty then
civcity rome?
SimonG: civcity rome?
Correct. it is not to bad, to be honest, better than Ceasar IV...

Your turn
SimonG: civcity rome?
New riddle please? :)
Here you go :) Very good, very old, available for amiga, pc and atari. Might be a hard one, so I'll add a few more screenies. (Pic4 has been edited to hinder a potential win by google =)
Attachments:
Post edited October 18, 2012 by nyx
nyx: Here you go :) Very good, very old, available for amiga, pc and atari. Might be a hard one, so I'll add a few more screenies. (Pic4 has been edited to hinder a potential win by google =)
Amberstar?
nyx: Here you go :) Very good, very old, available for amiga, pc and atari. Might be a hard one, so I'll add a few more screenies. (Pic4 has been edited to hinder a potential win by google =)
F4LL0UT: Amberstar?
Correct. Virtual cookies for you :) Your turn
This one shouldn't be too hard.
nyx: Correct. Virtual cookies for you :) Your turn
Btw, I never played it, I only watched my brother play it (he was into these FPP RPGs in those days).
Attachments:
clonk.png (13 Kb)
Post edited October 18, 2012 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: This one shouldn't be too hard.
One of the Shadow of the Beast games, #2?
Post edited October 18, 2012 by Goatbrush