It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: I am not sure how much longer we are going to suffer this thread... It is like it creates these ties that binds us to the screen to see what happens next.
Skreczi: clever - just post an answer m8 ;)
I have no idea what you are talking about.... I am sure....

To hazard a wild guess just plucked out of thin air right now because I am prompted:

The Suffering - Ties that bind.
Well, just on the off chance I might possibly be correct, I am going to post the next one. We are staying in the realms of suffering (and no, it is not Barbie - the game)
Attachments:
amok: Well, just on the off chance I might possibly be correct, I am going to post the next one. We are staying in the realms of suffering (and no, it is not Barbie - the game)
99 levels to hell?
amok: Well, just on the off chance I might possibly be correct, I am going to post the next one. We are staying in the realms of suffering (and no, it is not Barbie - the game)
AFnord: 99 levels to hell?
Indeed. Pray continue.
Next one comes from a series that can't seem to decide what it is supposed to be called. Heck, it can't even decide if it is its own series, or part of another one, it would seem.
Attachments:
Sea Dogs 2
keeveek: Sea Dogs 2
Correct. Also known as Pirates of the Caribbean.
Shouldn't be hard. I'm going to sleep soon, so if you are 100% certain you guessed right, just post the next game to keep it flowing
Attachments:
uranus.jpg (184 Kb)
keeveek: Shouldn't be hard. I'm going to sleep soon, so if you are 100% certain you guessed right, just post the next game to keep it flowing
Hm... looks a little like Gothic... but with a somewhat Martian atmosphere...
keeveek: Shouldn't be hard. I'm going to sleep soon, so if you are 100% certain you guessed right, just post the next game to keep it flowing
F4LL0UT: Hm... looks a little like Gothic... but with a somewhat Martian atmosphere...
I see what you did there ... ;-P
Yep, Martian Gothic. I forgot about this thread... :P
keeveek: Yep, Martian Gothic. I forgot about this thread... :P
So did I. Aaaanyway:
Attachments:
keeveek: Yep, Martian Gothic. I forgot about this thread... :P
F4LL0UT: So did I. Aaaanyway:
The first of the first of Leisure Suit Larries.
xiongmao: The first of the first of Leisure Suit Larries.
Nope.
(also: the first of the first Larries would be a text adventure)
xiongmao: The first of the first of Leisure Suit Larries.
F4LL0UT: Nope. (also: the first of the first Larries would be a text adventure)
You sure?