It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

maxleod: OK,
kalirion: Me thinks it's time for another hint.
OK
Attachments:
clue3.png (12 Kb)
Post edited November 20, 2022 by maxleod
maxleod: PES 6

(ok, I cheated, googled it)
DoryaMish7: That's right, your turn!
kalirion: You shouldn't cheat until at least a few days have passed without a correct answer...
DoryaMish7: What's done is done. It's alright though
I knew it was PES (or FIFA), just not which one exactly (there's a new one every year).
kalirion: Me thinks it's time for another hint.
maxleod: OK
Loco Motive? Edit: If so, looks like it might be the Game Jam edition instead of the full paid version releasing next year.
Post edited November 20, 2022 by kalirion
maxleod: OK
kalirion: Loco Motive?
Yes. The screenshots were from the "freeware", test version. It's a very short PnC adventure game. Short and too easy and more like a proof of concept (still very fun). The devs decided they would make a real, serious commercial game with it, it should be great, I'm looking forward to it.

Your turn :)

edit: yes it's from the GameJam edition
Post edited November 20, 2022 by maxleod
Heh, I ended up image googling Indie point & click adventure game, and then just quickly scrolling down the results until this image came up.

Anyway, next one (note - bottom of screenshot is cropped to remove some extra UI elements to make image search by image url/upload harder):
Attachments:
Post edited November 20, 2022 by kalirion
kalirion: Heh, I ended up image googling Indie point & click adventure game, and then just quickly scrolling down the results until this image came up.

Anyway, next one (note - bottom of screenshot is cropped to remove some extra UI elements to make image search by image url/upload harder):
F.E.A.R 3?
kalirion: Heh, I ended up image googling Indie point & click adventure game, and then just quickly scrolling down the results until this image came up.

thraxman: F.E.A.R 3?
You got it! Fun game, despite all the fans of the original complaining about it.

Your turn!
New ones up.
Attachments:
clue_1.jpg (482 Kb)
The AMC Squad?
Mortius1: The AMC Squad?
Correct! Your turn man.
I'm disappointed my drawing didn't get an A++
Attachments:
Post edited November 22, 2022 by Mortius1
New pic
Attachments:
I can't remember the name of this game
I can't be bothered reading instructions.

Also good luck finding it on Android. It is more MS-DOS/Win 3.1 vintage
Attachments:
tldr.png (62 Kb)
Master Of Mischief?