It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time4Tea: Hey, sorry, but I've suddenly become very busy over the weekend and I don't think I will have the time to post anything.

Does someone else want to take my turn?
csanjuro: I will take your place
Urban Chaos?
kalirion: Urban Chaos?
yep, how did you know?
kalirion: Urban Chaos?
csanjuro: yep, how did you know?
The graphics reminded me of screenshots and I remembered the game was on GOG (though only remembered it as Urban Something), looked in GOG, found game, looked at screenshots for comparison :)

Ok, next one is probably a hard one:
Attachments:
New hint:
Attachments:
It's a not-quite 8 year old indie puzzle game about a vampire princess trying to save her family who've been turned to stone. The gameplay consists of clearing obstacles in her way as she autoruns towards the end of the level.
kalirion: It's a not-quite 8 year old indie puzzle game about a vampire princess trying to save her family who've been turned to stone. The gameplay consists of clearing obstacles in her way as she autoruns towards the end of the level.
It has been on my backlog list for quite a long time: Final Dusk

Please someone take my turn, if this is correct. I cannot log in regularly these days, but I do not want to hold up the game.
OK I take the turn!
Attachments:
indie_fps.jpg (157 Kb)
Takashi_Hafuza: OK I take the turn!
Brigand: Oaxaka?
DoryaMish7: Brigand: Oaxaka?
You're right! Now it's your turn!
DoryaMish7: Brigand: Oaxaka?
Takashi_Hafuza: You're right! Now it's your turn!
Alright, here:
Attachments:
rdrs.jpg (59 Kb)
GTA San Andreas?
thraxman: GTA San Andreas?
That's correct, your turn now!
New ones up.
Attachments:
clue_1.jpg (486 Kb)
thraxman: New ones up.
It's been 3 days so I'll just give the answer I got by googling the meme text: Night At The Gates Of Hell
Post edited November 10, 2022 by kalirion
thraxman: New ones up.
kalirion: It's been 3 days so I'll just give the answer I got by googling the meme text: Night At The Gates Of Hell
I googled the meme text too, and...yeah. Never mind