It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cool!

Next one:
Attachments:
New screenshot attached. This game is based on a 3-issue comic book that was published by Dark Horse (in the U.S. at least.)
Attachments:
Post edited May 21, 2022 by kalirion
kalirion: New screenshot attached. This game is based on a 3-issue comic book that was published by Dark Horse (in the U.S. at least.)
That appears to be the same screenshot.
kalirion: New screenshot attached. This game is based on a 3-issue comic book that was published by Dark Horse (in the U.S. at least.)
Mortius1: That appears to be the same screenshot.
Oops, you are absolutely correct, thanks! Fixed now!
Dog Mendonca?
FrodoBaggins: Dog Mendonca?
Full title "The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy".

Your turn!
Here's a screenshot of the next game.

Screen 1
FrodoBaggins: Here's a screenshot of the next game.

Screen 1
That reminds me, I should replay God of Thunder again one of these days

Screen 1
Austrobogulator: That reminds me, I should replay God of Thunder again one of these days
Your comment inspired me to go back to the save in the 2nd episode where I was stuck not knowing where to go, and I ended up playing and finishing the episode just now. 3rd episode left.
Austrobogulator: That reminds me, I should replay God of Thunder again one of these days
kalirion: Your comment inspired me to go back to the save in the 2nd episode where I was stuck not knowing where to go, and I ended up playing and finishing the episode just now. 3rd episode left.
Woo \o/

I don't even really think the game is especially great, it's just a fun and breezy thing to play through.

Screen 1
Hehe. I don't think you even need me to confirm it's correct. ( :
Your turn.
Okay, next one:
Attachments:
Post edited May 22, 2022 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: Okay, next one:
Chrono Trigger?
Austrobogulator: Okay, next one:
thraxman: Chrono Trigger?
Yep. Specifically, the PC version, which has some weird new sprites.

Anyway, yeah, your go.
kalirion: Your comment inspired me to go back to the save in the 2nd episode where I was stuck not knowing where to go, and I ended up playing and finishing the episode just now. 3rd episode left.
Austrobogulator: Woo \o/

I don't even really think the game is especially great, it's just a fun and breezy thing to play through.
Yup, beat the first episode. "Fun and breeze" is right, something about these simple games just feels good (even if the enemies feel like they're way too fast.)