It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1 more pic b4 text hints :)
Attachments:
sudoku.jpg (169 Kb)
osm: Ghosts'nGoblins? WIzardry?

(actually I've cheated and not at the same time - I've already checked it to be W1 (or at least some W), but I've guessed it right away without searching)
triock: Nope :p
looool I've missed the filename.

yep it must be yet another classic game (Wizardry in this case) "homage" project. Title begins with N. Good luck all.
Post edited June 09, 2022 by osm
Time for some hints I guess. :)

Ok, the game is a few years old, available on Steam and Itch, dev is from my country and was in one of the recent Fanatical bundle.
No one? O.o

Some more clues - game has very positive rating on Steam (some other games from this dev too), as osm already said, it starts with N and price is quite low.

Not sure what other hints to give. :/
triock: No one? O.o

Some more clues - game has very positive rating on Steam (some other games from this dev too), as osm already said, it starts with N and price is quite low.

Not sure what other hints to give. :/
After browsing Steam by the RPG + Indie + Pixel Art tags and sorting by name, I found Numgeon :)
kalirion: After browsing Steam by the RPG + Indie + Pixel Art tags and sorting by name, I found Numgeon :)
Finally. Your turn.
OK, next one:
Attachments:
mist_wall.jpg (161 Kb)
Uncropped version of the same screenshot:
Attachments:
kalirion: Uncropped version of the same screenshot:
Hellpoint? I think I remember the health item looking like this in Hellpoint, although not a 100%.
kalirion: Uncropped version of the same screenshot:
idbeholdME: Hellpoint? I think I remember the health item looking like this in Hellpoint, although not a 100%.
Well, you are 100% correct :)

Your turn!
Alright, next one is up.

A cropped screenshot to start.
Attachments:
diablo.jpg (258 Kb)
idbeholdME: Alright, next one is up.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing?

thraxman: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing?
Nope, but you are closer than you think :)

Grim Dawn?
low rated
Solasta, Crown of the Magister?

Titan Quest?!
Post edited June 16, 2022 by Time4Tea