It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Oh wow, I hadn't expected to be right. I just searched "2004" and "2005" RTS games on Google, and Perimeter popped up (though I'd always thought it was a TBS) and I figured it was "trickier" than WH40K Dawn of War :).

Ok, next one:
HanselPete: Could it be Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

I recognise the Shield and Health points on the bottom left of the picture.
Yup, you got it! I meant to mask that out as well, but failed :D
Next: Where can you see this Bridge?
Attachments:
bridge.jpg (223 Kb)
1954 Alcatraz?
thraxman: 1954 Alcatraz?
Yes, this ist right.
Here's a new one.
Attachments:
clue_1.jpg (250 Kb)
Is that a cropped picture from Beyond A Steel Sky?
FrodoBaggins: Is that a cropped picture from Beyond A Steel Sky?
No.
thraxman: Here's a new one.
Fallen Aces
thraxman: Here's a new one.
osm: Fallen Aces
Correct, your turn.
had to make it a bit more difficult (with in-game means naturally)
Attachments:
2.jpg (118 Kb)
Hmm, seems like either a helicopter sim or a helicopter part of an FPS? Or some sci-fi flight vehicle if not a chopper.
osm: had to make it a bit more difficult (with in-game means naturally)
kalirion: Hmm, seems like either a helicopter sim or a helicopter part of an FPS? Or some sci-fi flight vehicle if not a chopper.
Hello osm & kalirion!

It clearly is a screenshot from a strategy game, most likely from a realtime strategy game. Compare the elements and layouts of the hud interface.

Speaking of the interface, it looks as if it could be the same interface as from the game "Oil Rush".
I have attached a screenshot for reference purpose.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
kalirion: Hmm, seems like either a helicopter sim or a helicopter part of an FPS? Or some sci-fi flight vehicle if not a chopper.
foxgog: Hello osm & kalirion!

It clearly is a screenshot from a strategy game, most likely from a realtime strategy game. Compare the elements and layouts of the hud interface.

Speaking of the interface, it looks as if it could be the same interface as from the game "Oil Rush".
I have attached a screenshot for reference purpose.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Correct
Hello everyone!

I am going to post a new screenshot later today.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Hello everyone!

It took me a little longer, because the game I had initially in mind did not allow me to take screenshots.
Hence, I had to find something else interesting to guess.

Here it is--can you recognize the game?

Let us take a look into the depth...

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
depth_01.jpg (58 Kb)