It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogibeer: As far as I know definitive edition is much more than gloss and it looks and plays much worse than the originals.
what definitive edition? Is there an actual release with this name? I've assumed it was meant that the reverse engineered version somehow lacking compared to the windows original or it's modified substantially. It's just I'm not following much what's not released for Linux, so had no idea about it. Spelling it properly with capital letters could've given me a clue tho.
Post edited December 08, 2021 by osm
yogibeer: As far as I know definitive edition is much more than gloss and it looks and plays much worse than the originals.
osm: what definitive edition? Is there an actual release with this name? I've assumed it was meant that the reverse engineered version somehow lacking compared to the windows original or it's modified substantially. It's just I'm not following much what's not released for Linux, so had no idea about it. Spelling it properly with capital letters could've given me a clue tho.
Yes, there is a game Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition released in november that containes GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas.
There was a lot of negative noise related to this product lately:)
osm: what definitive edition? Is there an actual release with this name? I've assumed it was meant that the reverse engineered version somehow lacking compared to the windows original or it's modified substantially. It's just I'm not following much what's not released for Linux, so had no idea about it. Spelling it properly with capital letters could've given me a clue tho.
I meant that original comment as a joke based on how shit the "definitive edition" has been received, from the reviews I've read the true definitive editions of the original 3D GTA trilogy are the PS2 originals, look right, play well, all the music, no cut or censored content.

And here's the next one:
Attachments:
clue_1.jpg (332 Kb)
Post edited December 08, 2021 by thraxman
thraxman: And here's the next one:
Sleeping Dogs?
Yakuza 0
Johnny_GT: Yakuza 0
Correct, your turn.
Ok. Here it is

Don't think it will be too difficult.
Attachments:
spooky.png (248 Kb)
Johnny_GT: Ok. Here it is

Silent Hill 4: The Room?
thraxman: the true definitive editions of the original 3D GTA trilogy are the PS2 originals, look right, play well, all the music, no cut or censored content.
Same thing with PC originals. Good thing that you can still easly find disc images of those.
Johnny_GT: Ok. Here it is

ariefhs: Silent Hill 4: The Room?
Sorry, but you are not even close.
Since no one else tried to guess, here's some tips:

- It's an adventure game
- It takes place on a moon base
Johnny_GT: Since no one else tried to guess, here's some tips:

- It's an adventure game
Do yoiu have any other screenshots?
Johnny_GT: Since no one else tried to guess, here's some tips:

- It's an adventure game
It's Echo Night: Beyond.
yogibeer: Do yoiu have any other screenshots?
I was going to post another screenshot but...

HanselPete: It's Echo Night: Beyond.
Yes, you got it! Your turn.
Next: who is here hanging in the air?
Attachments:
hanging.jpg (485 Kb)
Post edited December 13, 2021 by HanselPete