It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Probably very easy...
Attachments:
frostpunk.png (265 Kb)
toxicTom: Probably very easy...
This game needs to be on GOG

Max Payne
Lone_Scout: This game needs to be on GOG

Max Payne
Yes of course! To both! :-)

You turn.
Here goes the next one.
Attachments:
robocop.jpg (100 Kb)
Lone_Scout: Here goes the next one.
Ruiner?
Lone_Scout: Here goes the next one.
4-vektor: Ruiner?
Yes! You're good at this.
Your turn :)
4-vektor: Ruiner?
Lone_Scout: Yes! You're good at this.
Your turn :)
I haven’t even played the game but somehow the specific aesthetics gave it away, and the head mask ;)

Okay... this one should be fairly easy...
Attachments:
Post edited March 05, 2020 by 4-vektor
That screenshot suggests me something about weather and noble gases, but I can't recognize the game... :P
Lone_Scout: That screenshot suggests me something about weather and noble gases, but I can't recognize the game... :P
It’s a smaller but really nice and atmospheric newtonian physics based space trading game that was launched on GOG a little over a year ago. It’s even open source-at least the part that’s not related to the game engine is. ;)

Your turn!
Post edited March 05, 2020 by 4-vektor
Lone_Scout: That screenshot suggests me something about weather and noble gases, but I can't recognize the game... :P
4-vektor: It’s a smaller but really nice and atmospheric newtonian physics based space trading game that was launched on GOG a little over a year ago. It’s even open source-at least the part that’s not related to the game engine is. ;)

Your turn!
Nice game, indeed.
I was trying to give some very obvious hint instead of the game name, so that someone else could claim it.
But I guess I can't avoid my turn, so here goes the next one. XD
Attachments:
Another pic
Attachments:
game.jpg (334 Kb)
Lone_Scout: Another pic
Now I’m pretty certain that these are cutscenes from Ghost 1.0, but I had to cheat.
Post edited March 09, 2020 by 4-vektor
Lone_Scout: Another pic
4-vektor: Now I’m pretty certain that these are cutscenes from Ghost 1.0, but I had to "investigate".
They are from Ghost 1.0, indeed. The first pic is from some special level, the other one is from a cutscene. :)

Your turn.
4-vektor: Now I’m pretty certain that these are cutscenes from Ghost 1.0, but I had to "investigate".
Lone_Scout: They are from Ghost 1.0, indeed. The first pic is from some special level, the other one is from a cutscene. :)

Your turn.
Thanks for your “correction” ;)

Alright... this might be a little harder to guess without “investigation”, unless someone is into that niche.
Attachments:
Post edited March 13, 2020 by 4-vektor
Another hint and screencap:

The similarity in name to a certain Star Wars movie is purely coincidental.
Attachments:
Post edited March 15, 2020 by 4-vektor