It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion:
Your hints are good but your game shots and video are not: it kinda looks like Shock Troopers but I haven't seen this level in 1st or 2nd chapter. Unless they changed/ported it radically from original Arcade version.
kalirion:
Cadaver747: Your hints are good but your game shots and video are not: it kinda looks like Shock Troopers but I haven't seen this level in 1st or 2nd chapter. Unless they changed/ported it radically from original Arcade version.
It's not Shock Troopers. There's enough info in the hints to find a very specific list of 24 games to look up and compare screenshots of. Shock Troopers is not in that list btw. DotEmu is not involved here AFAIK.

And what exactly is "not good" about the game shots and video?
Post edited March 01, 2020 by kalirion
Your screenshot reminds me Alien shooter, but at least 20 years older… I am sure, that I have never see it before, but it is interesting riddle. Not easy to find it even with your clues.
this post was a humongous clue.
Post edited March 01, 2020 by kalirion
SAR: Search and Rescue.
Paradoks: SAR: Search and Rescue.
Yay, you got it! Your turn!
Next riddle.
Attachments:
wisdom.jpg (54 Kb)
Oh hey, I know this one! Since I just went I'll give others a chance until tomorrow or so.
Paradoks: Next riddle.
That is God of Thunder. I've been thinking about replaying that recently.
Paradoks: Next riddle.
Austrobogulator: That is God of Thunder. I've been thinking about replaying that recently.
How is the full game? I've only played the shareware back in the 90s.
Austrobogulator: That is God of Thunder. I've been thinking about replaying that recently.
kalirion: How is the full game? I've only played the shareware back in the 90s.
I mean, the other 2 eps are pretty much more of the same. The main difference I remember between episodes is the houses have different colour roofs.
Correct. I wonder why is this game not here, given the fact that it is freeware and available on Steam.
Your turn.
Paradoks: Correct. I wonder why is this game not here, given the fact that it is freeware and available on Steam.
Your turn.
Oh, huh, I didn't actually realise it was on Steam.

Anyway, next one.
Attachments:
myst.png (497 Kb)
Paradoks: Correct. I wonder why is this game not here, given the fact that it is freeware and available on Steam.
Your turn.
Austrobogulator: Oh, huh, I didn't actually realise it was on Steam.

Anyway, next one.
Jade Empire?
Austrobogulator: Oh, huh, I didn't actually realise it was on Steam.

Anyway, next one.
orzosken2: Jade Empire?
Yep. Your go.