It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright... here you go!
Attachments:
Next hint. It should be easy now.
Attachments:
4-vektor: Next hint. It should be easy now.
Actually it's misleading because the game is all about 427.
Stanley Parable...I still haven't gotten around to playing the real version of it (as oppose to the original mod version)
Austrobogulator: Stanley Parable...I still haven't gotten around to playing the real version of it (as oppose to the original mod version)
I just played it. It’s definitely a great experience!

Your turn!
Next one:
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Next one:
I assume that would be Murder by Numbers.
Austrobogulator: Next one:
Paradoks: I assume that would be Murder by Numbers.
You have deduced it correctly :P Your go!
Next one. I hope it will be recognised by someone who actually played this game, so you know why the screen title was chosen ;-)

(The name was cut from "totally_unexpected". There seems to be a length limit for attachment names).
Attachments:
Post edited March 25, 2020 by Paradoks
This has been brought up numerous times already by a few members and to quote the original post with the stipulation of screenshot "I will give you a screenshot of a game, and you will answer"

It states in plain English you post a screenshot, not a bit of a screenshot. It just comes across as cheating in a forum game to draw things out.

Easiest way to stop reverse image look up is take your own shots whilst playing stuff on Steam or using Fraps etc
Iain: This has been brought up numerous times already by a few members and to quote the original post with the stipulation of screenshot "I will give you a screenshot of a game, and you will answer"

It states in plain English you post a screenshot, not a bit of a screenshot. It just comes across as cheating in a forum game to draw things out.

Easiest way to stop reverse image look up is take your own shots whilst playing stuff on Steam or using Fraps etc
Believe it or not, all the relevant information is exactly on that bit of a screenshot. It is actually easier to find the game based on this highlighted part - it limits the amount of possible games to 3 and focuses on a thing I tried to show.
But if you really want - here is the full shot.
Attachments:
full.jpg (214 Kb)
Iain: This has been brought up numerous times already by a few members and to quote the original post with the stipulation of screenshot "I will give you a screenshot of a game, and you will answer"

Paradoks: Believe it or not, all the relevant information is exactly on that bit of a screenshot. It is actually easier to find the game based on this highlighted part - it limits the amount of possible games to 3 and focuses on a thing I tried to show.
But if you really want - here is the full shot.
I was just making a point that it is getting silly again with bits of screens being put up as it goes against the spirit of the forum game. I do get why members do it as the reverse image lookup you can do can be quite successful especially if you have used a screenshot from somewhere like Moby Games etc as it will take you directly to a games page.

Either way, a guess on what you have put up would say possibly Grid from Codemasters
Iain: I was just making a point that it is getting silly again with bits of screens being put up as it goes against the spirit of the forum game. I do get why members do it as the reverse image lookup you can do can be quite successful especially if you have used a screenshot from somewhere like Moby Games etc as it will take you directly to a games page.

Either way, a guess on what you have put up would say possibly Grid from Codemasters
Yes, it is Grid (also known as Race Driver Grid).

Regarding the screenshots, I do realise where you are coming from but a full shot often makes the guess too easy (like HUD elements often give everything away immediately and it is possible to image search just for that). I don't think it goes against spirit of the game as long as it's not over the top and as I stated before, in my case all important information was there. And yes, I am using my own screenshots whenever possible.

Anyway, back to game - your turn.
Paradoks: Yes, it is Grid (also known as Race Driver Grid).
How is this game as an arcade racer for someone who has trouble with optimal racing lines / breaking / etc? I have both Grid and Grid 2 on Steam, read some reviews about Grid 2 having too much drifting where it doesn't make sense.
Next one attached, should be pretty easy
Attachments:
runner.gif (7 Kb)