It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's go.
Attachments:
5 hours and nobody IDs the classic on this site of all places? Travesty!
kalirion: 5 hours and nobody IDs the classic on this site of all places? Travesty!
I am rather sure that I know what this game is, but I will have a limited access to the forum for the next few days and I don't want to slow the game down.
kalirion: 5 hours and nobody IDs the classic on this site of all places? Travesty!
>_> Yeah, I just had a go, and I'm out of good pictures to post for this thread...
orzosken2: Let's go.
The DIG?
orzosken2: Let's go.
toxicTom: The DIG?
You are right, your turn. ;)
Does somebody want my turn? I had a few ideas but right now RL wants to overwhelm me with stuff... :-(
Ok, I'll continue the game with what should be an easy one:
Attachments:
Nobody yet? Here's another shot, this time replacing the DosBox normal3x filter with hx2x.
Attachments:
skyrim.png (51 Kb)
Post edited March 04, 2020 by kalirion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNuVifA7DSU
kalirion: Nobody yet? Here's another shot, this time replacing the DosBox normal3x filter with hx2x.
Definitely the coolest part of Monster Bash. But, yikes, look at those melting skulls.
Love this song! And have no nostalgia for it either, having first heard it last year!

kalirion: Nobody yet? Here's another shot, this time replacing the DosBox normal3x filter with hx2x.
Austrobogulator: Definitely the coolest part of Monster Bash. But, yikes, look at those melting skulls.
You got it, your turn!

And yeah, hq filter can do some unfortunate things sometimes.
Okay, next one. Hopefully not too hard.
Attachments:
spelunky.png (492 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Okay, next one. Hopefully not too hard.
Looks a bit like Scanner Sombre.
Austrobogulator: Okay, next one. Hopefully not too hard.
toxicTom: Looks a bit like Scanner Sombre.
A lot like it :P Your turn.