It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hint?
Matewis: Hint?
If nobody has found it out by now I guess there isn’t much more useful to hint at without mentioning the actual title.

"Hint"

Your turn!
Post edited March 19, 2020 by 4-vektor
Well, I guess it's your turn :)
kalirion: Well, I guess it's your turn :)
Oh sorry I completely missed that. Here's the next one. Very fun game
Attachments:
Matewis: Oh sorry I completely missed that. Here's the next one. Very fun game
I have no idea, but it reminds me of Satellite Reign, a spiritual successor to Syndicate.
Post edited March 21, 2020 by Cadaver747
Matewis: Oh sorry I completely missed that. Here's the next one. Very fun game
Cadaver747: I have no idea, but it reminds me of Satellite Reign, a spiritual successor to Syndicate.
It actually is Satellite Reign, only on very, very low settings :\

Over to you!
You will never guess it ;)
Attachments:
Cadaver747: You will never guess it ;)
Oh how I coveted that system...
Matewis: Oh how I coveted that system...
Yeah, me too. I was very envious of happy owners, back there I thought it's real 3D and lighting effect were amazing.
Post edited March 21, 2020 by Cadaver747
Because it's so hard here is another pic. Hint: it's the very first level, staring point.
Attachments:
hard.jpg (67 Kb)
Cadaver747: Because it's so hard here is another pic. Hint: it's the very first level, staring point.
Doom 64. I'm playing that too right now, but with I think I'll wait a good long time to pick up Eternal when it's on sale and I hopefully have a rig that can run it on better than Low.
kalirion: Doom 64. I'm playing that too right now, but with I think I'll wait a good long time to pick up Eternal when it's on sale and I hopefully have a rig that can run it on better than Low.
You're right. Same thing with me: will wait for a good opportunity to grab Doom Eternal. Current PC should be fine but not that fine (recommended requirements a bit high).
Ok, next one!
Attachments:
kalirion: Ok, next one!
That’s Dark Forces! Damn, did I love that game back then when it came out!
Post edited March 22, 2020 by 4-vektor
kalirion: Ok, next one!
4-vektor: That’s Dark Forces! Damn, did I love that game back then when it came out!
You got it, your turn!