It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next:
Attachments:
hillsfar.jpg (218 Kb)
King of Dragon Pass?
No, something else.
It somewhat looks like Sorcery! (Even though I am pretty sure it's not) or other game-book adventure
It's not Sorcery!, but Ghorpm is thinking in the right direction.

If you played this game, you either saw this drawing or you didn't after taking left or right turn at the end of the first hallway.
New pic:
Attachments:
Densetsu: New pic:
Oh, I finally know one. I've played it recently.
Densetsu: New pic:
phandom: Oh, I finally know one. I've played it recently.
That's great. But you don't want to go next?
I think I might have accidentally found the right answer when looking up a game in the game screenshot thread.

Is it The Warlock of Firetop Mountain?
MobiusArcher: I think I might have accidentally found the right answer when looking up a game in the game screenshot thread.

Is it The Warlock of Firetop Mountain?
It is, your go.
Guess
Attachments:
MobiusArcher: Guess
Arma 3?
kalirion: Arma 3?
Yup
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
max_payne.jpg (255 Kb)
Next shots:

This game also appears to have actual Russians voicing the Russian soldiers, and, to my 3 years of German class from 2 decades ago, it sounds like the German troops are being voiced by actual Germans as well. How often do you see that kind of attention to detail? Needless to say the American troops sound like they have American actors (though could also be from any other English speaking country if they hide their accents.) And the devs are French.
Attachments:
Post edited May 06, 2018 by kalirion