It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I didn't want to go again so soon, but I guess I waited long enough for someone else to have a chance. I sort of figured your pick would have been identified right away.

Im 99% sure its Iron Storm. A game I have started several times, but never finished. I love the setting, but the game kicked my ass hard enough that I wasn't having much fun. I really suck at it.
MobiusArcher: I didn't want to go again so soon, but I guess I waited long enough for someone else to have a chance. I sort of figured your pick would have been identified right away.

Im 99% sure its Iron Storm. A game I have started several times, but never finished. I love the setting, but the game kicked my ass hard enough that I wasn't having much fun. I really suck at it.
You got it!

Playing it right now on Normal, and am making very frequent use of Quick Save and Quick Load. Have also used an online walkthrough a few times to figure out what to do. Game certainly is punishing.
What is this game?
Attachments:
squeeeee!.jpg (216 Kb)
Heh, pretty sure I know that game, though I don't remember what it was called. Pretty big in the indie scene before the indie scene was big IIRC.
You probably are thinking of the correct game then.
MobiusArcher: You probably are thinking of the correct game then.
Dink Smallwood?
Austrobogulator: Dink Smallwood?
Yup. For anyone who is interested, it is legit free, and has been updated to run on modern hardware. Get it here.
Okay, next. Probably not too hard?
Attachments:
Looks familiar, but I can't place it. Makes me think of SCUMM for some reason. Day of the Tentacle by any chance?
Aww man. I'm probably wrong, but I think I MIGHT know what game that is. I really don't want to again right away though, so I will keep it to myself for now.

Edit:
Nevermind. I checked to see if its what I thought it is, but its not the thing I thought it was.
Post edited May 07, 2018 by MobiusArcher
kalirion: Looks familiar, but I can't place it. Makes me think of SCUMM for some reason. Day of the Tentacle by any chance?
Nope, this is a very, very different kind of game.
Austrobogulator: Okay, next. Probably not too hard?
Earthworm Jim? Not really sure but worth a try...
Austrobogulator: Okay, next. Probably not too hard?
Ghorpm: Earthworm Jim? Not really sure but worth a try...
You're a couple of decades off...
If you've played the game, you'll see that swirl a lot...it happens after every level.
Austrobogulator: If you've played the game, you'll see that swirl a lot...it happens after every level.
Nuclear Throne?