It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Might and Magic 7. Never played it (or any of the others) before, but the series is on my list of games to try at some point.

Assuming im correct, I guess it wouldn't be to far off topic to ask a question about the series. I hear that 7 is the best game in the series. Would I be missing out on too much if I just played that one, and not the rest of the series. I doubt I will have the patience to start at the beginning.
Post edited April 25, 2018 by MobiusArcher
MobiusArcher: Might and Magic 7. Never played it (or any of the others) before, but the series is on my list of games to try at some point.

Assuming im correct, I guess it wouldn't be to far off topic to ask a question about the series. I hear that 7 is the best game in the series. Would I be missing out on too much if I just played that one, and not the rest of the series. I doubt I will have the patience to start at the beginning.
MM7 is my favorite from the series :) You won't miss anything at all because only a few games are somewhat connected. For example MM6-8 are supposed to be in the same world but there is no significant connections between them. In MM7 there are more references to HoMM3 but you don't need to know it enjoy the game. So you are perfectly save if you want to try MM7
MobiusArcher: Might and Magic 7. Never played it (or any of the others) before, but the series is on my list of games to try at some point.

You got it, your turn!

As Ghorpm said, unless you REALLY wanna delve deep into the lore/history, you won't lose anything by simply playing M&M7.

Personally I played and loved M&M6 a long time ago, only M&M I've played before, but only got around to playing #7 recently. I'm wondering if I'm doing myself a disservice by constantly alt-tabbing to an online wiki, but time is precious with my long backlog and I've already got 60+ hours in the game :)
Post edited April 25, 2018 by kalirion
Thanks for the M&M7 info guys!

Here is the new game:
Attachments:
Euro Truck Simulator?
zeffyr: Euro Truck Simulator?
Its actually Euro Truck Simulator 2, but I'll give it to you. Its not really the sort of game that needs a picky answer.
Next game! :-)
Attachments:
radius.jpg (123 Kb)
zeffyr: Next game! :-)
Steel Division: Normandy 44

Another post a pic in my place if right....cheers.

Damn typing...
Post edited April 26, 2018 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Steel Division: Normandy 44
Of course you're right!

So, anyone, feel free to have a go :-)
zeffyr: So, anyone, feel free to have a go :-)
Why? What happened with DampSquib's turn?
Cadaver747: Why? What happened with DampSquib's turn?
Read DampSquib's post again more carefully. :P
Cadaver747: Why? What happened with DampSquib's turn?
muntdefems: Read DampSquib's post again more carefully. :P
I read already, but i couldn't edit my post because it's slipped into other dimension. When I log off it's there, after relogin it's not. I hate this GOG forum feature. I had to revert to "Why the person above you should be banned" thread to edit it and you were here already.
Since I have difficulties with my last post could you please take a turn.
Cadaver747: Since I have difficulties with my last post could you please take a turn.
Errr... Since you just posted here I don't see why you can't take the turn yourself, but yeah, sure. :)

Here's a screenshot I took the other day to post in the screenshots thread but I forgot to do it. :P
Attachments:
tux.png (178 Kb)
Cadaver747: Since I have difficulties with my last post could you please take a turn.
muntdefems: Errr... Since you just posted here I don't see why you can't take the turn yourself, but yeah, sure. :)

Here's a screenshot I took the other day to post in the screenshots thread but I forgot to do it. :P
Ion Maiden.

It looked so much like a Build Engine game, but the grenade wasn't familiar so I thought it had to be the new one, searched for some screenshots and sure enough :)

Edit: Since I'm pretty sure of my guess, here's the next one:
Attachments:
fftactics.jpg (151 Kb)
Post edited April 26, 2018 by kalirion
kalirion: Ion Maiden.

It looked so much like a Build Engine game, but the grenade wasn't familiar so I thought it had to be the new one, searched for some screenshots and sure enough :)

Edit: Since I'm pretty sure of my guess, here's the next one:
Indeed it was. :)