It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here goes:
Attachments:
ohno.png (3 Kb)
tinyE: Here goes:
Escape from Rungistan?
tinyE: Here goes:
nicohvc: Escape from Rungistan?
very good
your turn :D
Another game.

hint: available on gog
Attachments:
Sanitarium
Austrobogulator: Sanitarium
that's right
All right, next one.
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: All right, next one.
Every Extend.

I didn't figure it out at first look and I've never heard about Every Extend but the message looks like the classic danmaku / bullet hell warning advise and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr-OLZmKZ_I ]this video [/url]helped a lot with that. Next I've got more help because the game (the warning message) was there and next to hitogata happa and I bought that one at indiegala (offtopic: recommended! interesting idea) So the description of the video had the answer.
Post edited February 21, 2017 by nicohvc
Yep! I wasn't expecting anyone to get it for days :P

And yeah, genuinely fun once you get into it.
another videogame!
Attachments:
nicohvc: another videogame!
My first thought was Zeliard, but the stats part of the screen is not there even though the style is very much alike. Search for games like Zeliard gave me the right one on the first hit: Sorcerian.
nicohvc: another videogame!
Densetsu: My first thought was Zeliard, but the stats part of the screen is not there even though the style is very much alike. Search for games like Zeliard gave me the right one on the first hit: Sorcerian.
Well done. It was Sorcerian.
Post edited February 21, 2017 by nicohvc
Densetsu: My first thought was Zeliard, but the stats part of the screen is not there even though the style is very much alike. Search for games like Zeliard gave me the right one on the first hit: Sorcerian.
nicohvc: Well done. It was Sorcerian.
And thanks for reminding me about Zeliard. It's a game that I intended to get into a few times now, but kept forgetting about it. :)

Next one:
Attachments:
If you need a hint or two, feel free to ask.
Densetsu: If you need a hint or two, feel free to ask.
those are 3 different screens, right? indie or retro?
Post edited February 22, 2017 by nicohvc