It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

it is not carmageddon nor virtual cop. But, like those 2, this one was on consoles: N64, PSX and PC

More pieces revealed
Attachments:
Die Hard?
nicohvc: it is not carmageddon nor virtual cop. But, like those 2, this one was on consoles: N64, PSX and PC

More pieces revealed
Fighting Force

The first image was enough, I thought it's a brawler and that it must be from around 1996/97 period. I remember trying the demo which I got with the magazine that I was subscribed to back then, but couldn't remember the title. :)
Post edited February 25, 2017 by Densetsu
nicohvc: it is not carmageddon nor virtual cop. But, like those 2, this one was on consoles: N64, PSX and PC

More pieces revealed
Densetsu: Fighting Force

The first image was enough, I thought it's a brawler and that it must be from around 1996/97 period. I remember trying the demo which I got with the magazine that I was subscribed to back then, but couldn't remember the title. :)
Nice memories! one of my first memories about this game is the main cover of the #1 edition of the spanish magazine called "game over" at the end of 90's when in Argentina was easier to find foreign magazines.

your turn sir!
Densetsu: Fighting Force

nicohvc: Nice memories! one of my first memories about this game is the main cover of the #1 edition of the spanish magazine called "game over" at the end of 90's when in Argentina was easier to find foreign magazines.

your turn sir!
I think it's even the only 3D brawler that I ever saw. :)

And the next one! Who's that guy:
Attachments:
avp.jpg (219 Kb)
I have no idea, but I'm willing to bet Ghorpm does...
nicohvc: Nice memories! one of my first memories about this game is the main cover of the #1 edition of the spanish magazine called "game over" at the end of 90's when in Argentina was easier to find foreign magazines.

your turn sir!
Densetsu: I think it's even the only 3D brawler that I ever saw. :)

What the... where did you get my ID picture?!

Ghor from Savage Warriors
Densetsu: I think it's even the only 3D brawler that I ever saw. :)

Ghorpm: What the... where did you get my ID picture?!

Ghor from Savage Warriors
Yup! :D
Next!
Attachments:
ultima.jpg (162 Kb)
Ghorpm: Next!
Sword of Fargoal?
Ghorpm: Next!
PaterAlf: Sword of Fargoal?
Sure! One of my favorite games ever :)
PaterAlf: Sword of Fargoal?
Ghorpm: Sure! One of my favorite games ever :)
Think I've never played the original, but there's a pretty good remake:

https://archive.org/details/fargoal

Next one:
Attachments:
ultima.jpg (91 Kb)
Post edited February 26, 2017 by PaterAlf
PaterAlf: Think I've never played the original, but there's a pretty good remake:

Next one:
I know this remake but it's one of those few games that I enjoy most playing on my C64 computer. No emulators, just good old Commodore 64 :)
Ghorpm: I know this remake but it's one of those few games that I enjoy most playing on my C64 computer. No emulators, just good old Commodore 64 :)
My Commodore 64 got lost when I moved to my new flat some years ago. I still remember that the floppy drive was broken and that I threw it away, but I have no idea what happened to the computer.
PaterAlf: Think I've never played the original, but there's a pretty good remake:

Next one:
Some gamejolt hidden gem? I don't know. I can't find it. A wild guess: Rule Of Nine Lives? I didn't even see a screenshot of that demo but at least is a cat with nine lives like in the screenshots ^^