It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next one should be easy
Attachments:
bald.jpg (16 Kb)
Ghorpm: Next one should be easy
Very :) That's the Harkonnen mentat from Dune 2. Played the game to death back in the day
Here is the next one so long since I know I'm right. It's not on gog and unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see it here:
Attachments:
Matewis: Here is the next one so long since I know I'm right. It's not on gog and unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see it here:
Is that Blizzard's BlackThorne?
Matewis: Here is the next one so long since I know I'm right. It's not on gog and unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see it here:
Densetsu: Is that Blizzard's BlackThorne?
Well that didn't take as long as I thought it would :) Yes, it is. The red fellow is the final boss.
Densetsu: Is that Blizzard's BlackThorne?
Matewis: Well that didn't take as long as I thought it would :) Yes, it is. The red fellow is the final boss.
Yay. I played it twice but never made it that far.

I saw it documented on Blizzard's home site, but not sold anywhere, as far as I know. As long as that's so, I suppose there's still a chance. :)

Next riddle (ultra hard for a change ;)):
Attachments:
dreamweb.jpg (363 Kb)
Matewis: Well that didn't take as long as I thought it would :) Yes, it is. The red fellow is the final boss.
Densetsu: Yay. I played it twice but never made it that far.

I saw it documented on Blizzard's home site, but not sold anywhere, as far as I know. As long as that's so, I suppose there's still a chance. :)

Loom
Densetsu: Yay. I played it twice but never made it that far.

nicohvc: Loom
Of course, your go. :)
Ghorpm: Next one should be easy
Matewis: Very :) That's the Harkonnen mentat from Dune 2. Played the game to death back in the day
Very good that you continued without delay, thanks :)
let's continue
Attachments:
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's revenge?
Alligatorcon: Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's revenge?
That's correct!
Let's keep things rolling then!
Attachments:
Alligatorcon: Let's keep things rolling then!
Heimdall?
Correct! It'´s one of the awfully controlled minigames of the first Heimdall game. Your turn!