It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: If you need a hint or two, feel free to ask.
nicohvc: those are 3 different screens, right? indie or retro?
That's right, those are 3 separate screenshots.

It's not an indie game and considering the date of release, you could say it's retro.
Hint:

It's not a PC game.
Hint:

It's a game for one of the consoles brought to you by Nintendo.
Densetsu: Hint:

Robotron 64
Densetsu: Hint:

nicohvc: Robotron 64
Right you are! It's such a fantastic game. :)
nicohvc: Robotron 64
Densetsu: Right you are! It's such a fantastic game. :)
Yes! I've never played but I have my eye on it since a few years. Robotron 64 is one of the few games that you can take advantage of the D pad and the analog stick together.

Let's continue!
Attachments:
Croc 2?
Alligatorcon: Croc 2?
That's right! your turn
Man, this screenshot was a lot more trouble than I expected...
Attachments:
Alligatorcon: Man, this screenshot was a lot more trouble than I expected...
Vallhalla Chronicles?
Well, that was quick. Indeed, it is Valhalla Chronicles, a viking RPG game that actually manages to be worse than Heimdall (Also, from the amount of material about it on the net, noone played it). It also refuses to let you screenshot anything, so this was done with some screensharing trickery. Anyway, your turn!
Alligatorcon: Well, that was quick. Indeed, it is Valhalla Chronicles, a viking RPG game that actually manages to be worse than Heimdall (Also, from the amount of material about it on the net, noone played it). It also refuses to let you screenshot anything, so this was done with some screensharing trickery. Anyway, your turn!
I'm glad to see that effort of taking your own screenshot.

If you want to make your game harder I would like to recommend you to save the "solution screenshot" and gave us the game hidden by painting or the filter of your liking. The "solution" (original complete screen) will be usefull if anything goes wrong or you want to give us more hints in the same screen (and not information) But this game in particular was a hard one, like some indies or console exlusives.

Here we go with another game
Attachments:
I had to take my own screenshot, as most promotional photos online are full of lies. The UI in them isn't correct, and most of the situations don't show up in the game either (See the screenshots on Gamespot).
Virtual Cop?
Looks like Carmageddon 2 to me, but I don't regognize the car...