It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Would you recommend this game? Is there anything special there or just a standard game from that time?
I always liked this game. It is one of the first adventure games I played, so my opinion can be flawed.

Gameplay is classic myst-like, but graphics are very beautiful, and it is a long game. I remember in the beginning of the game you don't have inventory, if you pick up an object you have to use it right away. Then you find a bag which will be your inventory.
Contrary to other Myst-like adventure games, there is replayability, because at some points you can make choices who can affect other characters...

And there is Tim Curry. Tim Curry ! Dr Frank'N Furter in The Rocky Horror Picture Show ! The Lord of Darkness in Legend ! Cherdenko in Red Alert 3 ! And some crap roles in crap movies, but hell, this guy is great, I don't think you need other reasons actually.
Hint 1: This game isn't here nor steam
Attachments:
nicohvc: Hint 1: This game isn't here nor steam
It is Skool Daze from 1985.
nicohvc: Hint 1: This game isn't here nor steam
Densetsu: It is Skool Daze from 1985.
Correct! home computers back then and now on I phone. A must have for ZX Spectrum.
nicohvc: Correct! home computers back then and now on I phone. A must have for ZX Spectrum.
Yup such a fun concept for a game. :)

I will post something shortly.
And here's the next one:
Attachments:
Post edited January 20, 2017 by Densetsu
Does nobody recognize it?

Here is an uncut image:
Attachments:
It's Arx Fatalis ! Maybe one day I will do it again, with the Arx Insanity mod, when it will be finished...
Exhodos: It's Arx Fatalis ! Maybe one day I will do it again, with the Arx Insanity mod, when it will be finished...
Yes it is! Recently I watched the videos for Underworld Ascendant and if anything, it made me wish to return to Arx Fatalis. Thanks for the heads up on that mod, it looks like something worth keeping track of.

Your go. :)
Mmmmh Underworld Ascendant looks promising, I am looking forward the release!

So here we go for a new screen :
Attachments:
Exhodos: Mmmmh Underworld Ascendant looks promising, I am looking forward the release!

So here we go for a new screen :
Pharaoh and Cleopatra ;P
Exhodos: So here we go for a new screen :
PowerSlave (Exhumed).
Exhodos: So here we go for a new screen :
Kleetus: PowerSlave (Exhumed).
Powerslave ? I did not know than that game was called in fact PowerSlave... Why Powerslave ? Exhumed is understandable, but Powersalve ? We play a soldier in that game... Anyway, you're right, of course !
Oh it is Exhumed? I would have recognized it if you had showed a screenshot in action. Tant pis. :-3
MaximeMartyr: Oh it is Exhumed? I would have recognized it if you had showed a screenshot in action. Tant pis. :-3
J'en ai fait exprès c'était un vil piège, désolé :)