It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: It is a marble dropping game Marble Drop by Maxis.
Exactly !  Your turn...  :-)
And here we go with the next one (again the image is filtered).

New riddle:
Attachments:
Densetsu: And here we go with the next one (again the image is filtered).

New riddle:
Shadow Warrior 2013 ?
Exhodos: Shadow Warrior 2013 ?
Some two decades older than that. :)
Exhodos: Shadow Warrior 2013 ?
Densetsu: Some two decades older than that. :)
Hum yeah, now that you mention it some people can be seen on the picture! Is that a adventure/point and click game ?
Exhodos: Hum yeah, now that you mention it some people can be seen on the picture! Is that a adventure/point and click game ?
Yup those are people, you're right. The genre isn't adventure.

This screen is a common sight in the game.
Would that be NOLF 2, the first level you go up against Asian assassins and end up in a Pagoda towards the end of the level or possibly Little Big Adventure
Post edited January 18, 2017 by Iain
Iain: Would that be NOLF 2, the first level you go up against Asian assassins and end up in a Pagoda towards the end of the level or possibly Little Big Adventure
Interesting guess, but it's not NOLF 2, or LBA.

Here's another image, I will post more later today if nobody recognizes the game:
Attachments:
Iain: Would that be NOLF 2, the first level you go up against Asian assassins and end up in a Pagoda towards the end of the level or possibly Little Big Adventure
Densetsu: Interesting guess, but it's not NOLF 2, or LBA.

Here's another image, I will post more later today if nobody recognizes the game:
Budokhan : The Martial Spirit ( I used to own Amiga version but believe it was also available on DOS)
Iain: Budokan : The Martial Spirit ( I used to own Amiga version but believe it was also available on DOS)
And that clicked pretty fast. Yup it is available for DOS as well.

Your go. :)
Iain: Budokan : The Martial Spirit ( I used to own Amiga version but believe it was also available on DOS)
Densetsu: And that clicked pretty fast. Yup it is available for DOS as well.

I recognised the 1st pic and the guy walking up, then seeing the end screen confirmed it!!

Right, next one is now up, should quite easy to get
Attachments:

Iain: I recognised the 1st pic and the guy walking up, then seeing the end screen confirmed it!!

Dune! And... uh... it's not a desert because... because... it's Caladan, home planet of House Atredis ;)

Iain: I recognised the 1st pic and the guy walking up, then seeing the end screen confirmed it!!

Battletech: the crescent hawk's inception

nicohvc: Battletech: the crescent hawk's inception
Certainly is, your go :)
Ok, here we go! This one isn't on gog yet
Attachments: