It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kleetus said a while back that he only guesses them and doesn't post new ones, so whoever wishes to go next is free to do so.
MaximeMartyr: Oh it is Exhumed? I would have recognized it if you had showed a screenshot in action. Tant pis. :-3
Exhodos: J'en ai fait exprès c'était un vil piège, désolé :)
Je sais, c'est le jeu, pas de soucis, t'inquiète. ;-)
Ok. I will take it then.

Good luck.
Attachments:
witcher.jpg (17 Kb)
pokooj: Ok. I will take it then.

Good luck.
Isn't that thing not part of the Gothic-Logo. So is it Gothic?
pokooj: Ok. I will take it then.

Good luck.
HanselPete: Isn't that thing not part of the Gothic-Logo. So is it Gothic?
Yes it is.

Your turn.
Kleetus: PowerSlave (Exhumed).
Exhodos: Powerslave ? I did not know than that game was called in fact PowerSlave... Why Powerslave ? Exhumed is understandable, but Powersalve ? We play a soldier in that game... Anyway, you're right, of course !
Funny fact: I didn't know that exhumed was the original name (I know the game under the name powerslave). Also I thought this was another "powerslave game" because I'm not familiar with that view! In any case, I was late. When I entered to the thread looking for news the trivia was already posted and solved.
Post edited January 23, 2017 by nicohvc
Exhodos: Powerslave ? I did not know than that game was called in fact PowerSlave... Why Powerslave ? Exhumed is understandable, but Powersalve ? We play a soldier in that game... Anyway, you're right, of course !
nicohvc: Funny fact: I didn't know that exhumed was the original name (I know the game under the name powerslave). Also I thought this was another "powerslave game" because I'm not familiar with that view! In any case, I was late. When I entered to the thread looking for news the trivia was already posted and solved.
I think the original name is Powerslave, and then it has been translated to Exhumed for french market (I'm not sure, but I think).
We are silly, I don't understand why french people translate an english title into an other english title... There are many video games, or movies, or whatever, in that case. For example, the movie "Bad Biology" has been translated for the french market into... "Sex Addict"... At least the Québec people give real french translation to movies/books/series/etc... We really can learn things from them... But I'm totally out of the thread here! Let's HanselPete play.
Very well, what could this be?
Attachments:
pipe.jpg (158 Kb)
Hint: Its not on GOG.
Its use the Unreal Engine 3.
HanselPete: Hint: Its not on GOG.
Its use the Unreal Engine 3.
Warp?
Austrobogulator: Warp?
Thats right. WARP.
Okay, next game:
Attachments:
I'll recycle a hint that was used in this thread not too long ago:

The publisher is well know for their JRPGs.
Lots of anthropomorphic shapes.
The publisher could be Altus ? I have no idea about the game though...