It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here is the new question. What is this game?
Attachments:
Gods?
http://www.lemonamiga.com/?mainurl=http%3A//www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php%3Fid%3D1194
Post edited January 17, 2009 by der_baer_fm
der_baer_fm: Gods?

Of course. Your turn. :)
Hope its not too hard..
Attachments:
Mhm, too old?
C64 Veterans remember.
Added some animatet gifs:
Attachments:
der_baer_fm: Mhm, too old?
C64 Veterans remember.
Added some animatet gifs:

Ace of Aces
Right! Loved this game.
Now its your turn.
Right, moving forward in time a bit, this one is from the Amiga.
Attachments:
Nitro?
Aliasalpha: Nitro?

Damn, you people are good! :-D
Your turn.
Hehe I remember having a demo of it ages ago and never finding the full game.
This one is probably way too easy for the old school people, its only part of a screenshot (the full screenshot would show the game title) but the font is very distinctive and I'll be surprised if it takes more than a few guesses to get it
Attachments:
dalek.gif (4 Kb)
Aliasalpha: Hehe I remember having a demo of it ages ago and never finding the full game.
This one is probably way too easy for the old school people, its only part of a screenshot (the full screenshot would show the game title) but the font is very distinctive and I'll be surprised if it takes more than a few guesses to get it

Well, the obvious guess would be Dalek Attack, although I haven't been able to find a screenshot matching that one.
[EDIT] Tricky tricky... It's Paradroid :-)
Post edited January 19, 2009 by Wishbone
Ping! We have a winner.
I was kinda hoping someone would mistake it for dr who...
So, here we go again. C64 this time.
Attachments:
Street Hassle
It's one of my favourite C64 games, poor defenceless muscly man innocently wandering down the street is suddenly beset by murderous hordes of old men, old ladies, bulldogs and the occasional gorilla
Post edited January 19, 2009 by Aliasalpha