It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm tricky one apparently
Don't really know what to do for a clue, as I've alluded to its a 3D handball Speedball like thing so all the screen shots are going to be some guys on a pitch possibly with a ball
Apparently, says here, it was a PC Windows exclusive despite feeling like it would be more at home on a Playstation
It came out in 1999
Fever_Discordia: Hmm tricky one apparently
Don't really know what to do for a clue, as I've alluded to its a 3D handball Speedball like thing so all the screen shots are going to be some guys on a pitch possibly with a ball
Apparently, says here, it was a PC Windows exclusive despite feeling like it would be more at home on a Playstation
It came out in 1999
I actually owned this game at some point but lost it, probably loaned to it someone.

It is of course... Savage Arena
Fever_Discordia: Hmm tricky one apparently
It came out in 1999
Strijkbout: I actually owned this game at some point but lost it, probably loaned to it someone.

It is of course... Savage Arena
Yep that's the one - your go again!
I remember this being alright but when I dug it out of the cupboard I found that I couldn't make the fonts legible on my modern LCD screen...
Hmm, let me see....
Attachments:
pic.jpg (442 Kb)
Strijkbout: Hmm, let me see....
Sanford and Son: The Armageddon
It reminds me a bit of Hard Truck: Apocalyptic Wars which was a weird (Russian I believe) game that was compared to Elite.
Smannesman: It reminds me a bit of Hard Truck: Apocalyptic Wars which was a weird (Russian I believe) game that was compared to Elite.
I accept the answer, it is indeed Hard Truck: Apocalypse.

It is a fantastic game so please vote it up. ^^
I have voted for it, not because I think it's a great game but I do think it's an interesting addition for GOG ;)
And here's an extremely easy picture from me.
Attachments:
inoknow.jpg (61 Kb)
Ecoquest 2.

edit: nice game, btw. ;)
Post edited May 10, 2013 by triock
triock: Ecoquest 2.
Correct, but for the love of Cthulhu reply when you answer, it's very easy to miss it if you don't do that.
triock: Ecoquest 2.
Smannesman: Correct, but for the love of Cthulhu reply when you answer, it's very easy to miss it if you don't do that.
Ooookaaay, will do next time. :D

Next one. ;)
Attachments:
Post edited May 10, 2013 by triock
Smannesman: Correct, but for the love of Cthulhu reply when you answer, it's very easy to miss it if you don't do that.
triock: Ooookaaay, will do next time. :D

Next one. ;)
I played that before!!! (It was a demo I think)
It's a browser game.
The name is something about Time, Ticking Time I think.
triock: Ooookaaay, will do next time. :D

Next one. ;)
ArturoGurrola: I played that before!!! (It was a demo I think)
It's a browser game.
The name is something about Time, Ticking Time I think.
No, only the 1st is a flash browser game, this one is not. But you're on the right track with the name. :D
triock: Next one. ;)
Looks like
What Makes You Tick: A Stitch In Time
triock: Next one. ;)
SpeedBo: Looks like
What Makes You Tick: A Stitch In Time
Correct! Your turn. ;)