It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Iain: Next one attached
Ghorpm: Am I the only one who still enjoy this thread or am I the only one who knows the answer? I hope it' the second. Anyway it's Blade Warrior
Yeah, little known game on the Amiga and it was also released on DOS. Took me ages to find out what it was with vague recollections a few years ago about it. Amazing game.

Your go
Ghorpm: Am I the only one who still enjoy this thread or am I the only one who knows the answer? I hope it' the second. Anyway it's Blade Warrior
tinyE: I LOVE this thread. I just also happen to suck at it. :)
It's good to hear it ;)

The next one shall be easy than ;)
Attachments:
Ghorpm: It's good to hear it ;)

Duck, I tell, just duck. The long tails being drawn in this thread is just to much. It is like a never ending quest for who-know-what down the gold brick road.... when will it ever end?

arghhh - the humanity.

Ducktales, as amok hinted at.

jpolastre: Ducktales, as amok hinted at.
Of course!
Wow, I never thought I would hit a game on this thread. Brazil wasn't exactly in the route of gaming companies back then so I usually have no idea about most games.

This next game might be well known in some places, but at least during my childhood none of my friends had the slightest idea what it was.
Attachments:
Post edited January 17, 2013 by jpolastre
jpolastre: Wow, I never thought I would hit a game on this thread. Brazil wasn't exactly in the route of gaming companies back then so I usually have no idea about most games.

This next game might be well known in some places, but at least during my childhood none of my friends had the slightest idea what it was.
Getsu Fuuma Den.
jpolastre: Wow, I never thought I would hit a game on this thread. Brazil wasn't exactly in the route of gaming companies back then so I usually have no idea about most games.

desnoscross: Getsu Fuuma Den.
correct. Your turn, sir

Fun fact: for a long time I also had no idea what its name was. The name printed in the cartridge was "devil in the dark night" and it was the only thing not in japanese about it.
Post edited January 17, 2013 by jpolastre
One from the Genesis.
Attachments:
desnoscross: One from the Genesis.
Dinosaurs for Hire
Post edited January 17, 2013 by Kasbe_DRC
desnoscross: One from the Genesis.
Kasbe_DRC: Dinosaurs for Hire
Had a feeling name-dropping Tom Mason was a dead giveaway, your turn.
One more from the Megarive.
Attachments:
kirby.jpg (82 Kb)
Boy, that Zone that contains Fantasy is truly Super, is it not?
Post edited January 17, 2013 by desnoscross
Khm... Fantasy Zone? :)
Densetsu: Khm... Fantasy Zone? :)
You forgot the "Super". :P