It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Very good choice!

Sure!

I have no idea! ;)
Iain: Its a very good game from the days of the C64, never managed to finish it though as I always ran out of energy.
Well it looks like a straight port from the Spectrum so I'm guessing its British but no idea other than that...
This game was only ever available on the Commodore 64, no other formats at all
Iain: Next one now attached
That would be Captive!

I honestly had no clue, but "commodore 64 helicopter certificate" was an easy search.
Iain: Next one now attached
Densetsu: That would be Captive!

I honestly had no clue, but "commodore 64 helicopter certificate" was an easy search.
Yeah,

The Captive on the C64, released by Mastertronic on tape in 1985 for a mere £1.99

Like I say. never finished it as you have a constant dropping energy and you have to collect food or drinks to top it up, reaches zero and its game over. There is also this red devil thing that occasionally pops up and if he hits you once again game over, very tough game.

Your go
1.99 GBP? That sounds affordable!

Yesterday, I was browsing one of my old shareware CD compilations on my pure DOS computer (hence some lower-quality pictures from now on) and while at it, also searched for some obscure titles. This will be interesting; at least I think this shouldn't be easy.

Here you go:
Attachments:
image01a.png (486 Kb)
Maybe too obscure? It is not a game memorable in any way.

HINT 1:
It is one of the titles that had a shareware first episode and the rest had to be purchased.

HINT 2:
The goal (presumably) is to save a girl the face of which appears at the title screen.

HINT 3:
I got this game from the "Top 200 Dos vol. III" shareware, demo and freeware compilation, which was released in Germany by US Dreams Inc. in 1995.
LAST HINT:
The title of this platformer is B _ _ _ _ _.

Unless somebody figures it out, I will post something much easier in 15 hours or so.
Bomber?
Nay, it's Bernie. I had problems finding much about the game on the internet even when I knew exactly what I was looking for, so maybe this was too hard.

If you want this game for any reason, you can get it [HERE].

As said, I will post something much easier shortly. Some more pictures of this game (probably the most you are likely to see at one place):
Attachments:
image01b.jpg (70 Kb)
image01c.jpg (45 Kb)
image01d.jpg (57 Kb)
image01e.jpg (42 Kb)
Post edited January 08, 2013 by Densetsu
And here's the new one.

The first game I have ever played (please don't wait for me to confirm if you know it):
Attachments:
image03a.jpg (49 Kb)
Densetsu: And here's the new one.
The first game I have ever played (please don't wait for me to confirm if you know it):
Digger (singular, mind you ;)

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digger_(video_game)]Proof[/url]

Give me a few minutes until I find something suitable
DONE. The game with a very good intro. One of the best actually. The game itself was pretty nice as well
Attachments:
wanderer.png (106 Kb)
Ghorpm: DONE. The game with a very good intro. One of the best actually. The game itself was pretty nice as
well
Last Ninja 3

Favorite game series of all time, still play it regularly to this day.

That is off the intro where he scales the wall and takes the guard out

Will post up something in a moment
Ghorpm: DONE. The game with a very good intro. One of the best actually. The game itself was pretty nice as
well
Iain: Last Ninja 3
Yup, I play the series nowadays as well!
Iain: Last Ninja 3
Ghorpm: Yup, I play the series nowadays as well!
System 3 were an awesome software house on the C64, I also loved Myth, Tusker and Vendetta. Myth and Tusker on the C64 are visually stunning and it can be surprising what they could get out of the machine back in the day.

On to the next
Attachments:
Post edited January 08, 2013 by Iain