It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SimonG: Next one is easy.
Far Cry 2?
SimonG: Next one is easy.
Ubivis: Far Cry 2?
dingdingding
and here comes the next easy one :)
A classic!
Attachments:
Ubivis: and here comes the next easy one :)
A classic!
Looks like Fantasy General to me.
A classic!
Fantasy General

ninja'd!
Post edited January 04, 2013 by Ghorpm
A classic!
Man, I loved that game
A classic!
F4LL0UT: Looks like Fantasy General to me.
Correct, sorry... was out for lunch ;)
Looking for pics of this game made me lol.
Attachments:
awesome.jpg (120 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Looking for pics of this game made me lol.
I thought i recognized this one, took a bit of time just to pin down the name - is it "Breed"?
F4LL0UT: Looking for pics of this game made me lol.
iippo: I thought i recognized this one, took a bit of time just to pin down the name - is it "Breed"?
Yes it is. The German "Halo killer". Eight years and I'm still laughing.
iippo: I thought i recognized this one, took a bit of time just to pin down the name - is it "Breed"?
F4LL0UT: Yes it is. The German "Halo killer". Eight years and I'm still laughing.
I never played it, but for some reason the box cover has stuck in my mind.

Also I thought what game i would try to make you guess, but it seems it has already been asked recently. Ill try to come up with another one asap.
A piece of childhood (trauma) - i never had money to actually play it, but I used to watch others play it in certain pizzeria :)

I wonder if i could find it on some emulator or something.
Attachments:
jogging.jpg (48 Kb)
iippo: A piece of childhood (trauma) - i never had money to actually play it, but I used to watch others play it in certain pizzeria :)

We had this game installed at our college dorm. You can get it on a MAME emulator (but you didn't hear that from me). And no, I havn't actually given an answer yet because the name is on the tip of my tongue. That stupid thing owes me about $50 in quarters, figures I can't even remember what its called.

EDIT:
GOT IT!!

Sunsetriders.

I rank it along with Gunsmoke for best ever cowboy video games.
Post edited January 04, 2013 by tinyE
iippo: A piece of childhood (trauma) - i never had money to actually play it, but I used to watch others play it in certain pizzeria :)

tinyE: We had this game installed at our college dorm. You can get it on a MAME emulator (but you didn't hear that from me). And no, I havn't actually given an answer yet because the name is on the tip of my tongue. That stupid thing owes me about $50 in quarters, figures I can't even remember what its called.

EDIT:
GOT IT!!

Sunsetriders.

I rank it along with Gunsmoke for best ever cowboy video games.
Correct.

I wonder where all the westen shoot em ups have gone these days ;)
I'm no good at this but I'm gonna make a stab at this with a little bit of childhood trauma of my own. Because I think it is REALLY easy I am going to ask that the guesser spell the name correctly to get credit.
Attachments:
jump.png (4 Kb)