It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: (...)
Ah, that rings a bell now, particularly that bridge. Anodyne 2? Played it 1-2 years ago.
Hello kalirion!

I am sorry for the late reply, for I am heavily occupied at work, recently, and could not access the internet when I finally came back home. I guess others are really busy towards the end of the year, too.

Nevertheless, I just wanted to confirm that my screenshots were indeed taken from "Anodyne 2: Return to Dust"--a game which I do enjoy a lot playing in the past weeks! (Of course, your reference picture was evidence enough.)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Post edited December 18, 2022 by foxgog
next one
Attachments:
1.jpeg (135 Kb)
osm: next one
Reminds me of Two Worlds II.
osm: next one
Talin_Warhaft: Reminds me of Two Worlds II.
Nope, sorry.

Admittedly the screencap was of a somewhat substandard quality.

Time for another one. Gotta be very recognizable for those who played the game...
Attachments:
2.jpeg (294 Kb)
Post edited December 22, 2022 by osm
Talin_Warhaft: Reminds me of Two Worlds II.
osm: Nope, sorry.

Time for another one. Gotta be very recognizable for those who played the game...
Dragon Age Origins
osm: Nope, sorry.

Iain: Dragon Age Origins
Nope
c'mon it's a full-fledged screencap even with some text in it

gotta do better
King's Bounty2?
igorche9: King's Bounty2?
not this one either
Iain: Dragon Age Origins
osm: Nope
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?
Post edited December 24, 2022 by kalirion
osm: Nope
kalirion: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?
Oof, no.
lol couldn't have imagined it'll prove to be this difficult

well, here goes another one..
Attachments:
1.jpg (421 Kb)
osm: lol couldn't have imagined it'll prove to be this difficult

At this point, you might consider posting a gameplay screenshot that's not a cutscene or bit of dialog.
osm: lol couldn't have imagined it'll prove to be this difficult

kalirion: At this point, you might consider posting a gameplay screenshot that's not a cutscene or bit of dialog.
The last one satisfies both reqs tbh
The penultimate is an ingame cutscene (with a bit of dialogue too), looks exactly like the gameplay.
The game isn't obscure or anything..

It just taking shots that aren't easily searchable is a bit of a chore with this one.
I'm truly surprised it's been going for this long..

I think I just might start giving out clues next, instead of screenshots)) if I'm too lazy to quckly conjure up another one that won't just give it away on the spot

But let this one simmer for a bit I guess?
kalirion: At this point, you might consider posting a gameplay screenshot that's not a cutscene or bit of dialog.
osm: The last one satisfies both reqs tbh
The penultimate is an ingame cutscene (with a bit of dialogue too), looks exactly like the gameplay.
The game isn't obscure or anything..

It just taking shots that aren't easily searchable is a bit of a chore with this one.
I'm truly surprised it's been going for this long..

I think I just might start giving out clues next, instead of screenshots)) if I'm too lazy to quckly conjure up another one that won't just give it away on the spot

But let this one simmer for a bit I guess?
The thing is that it seems like it could be any number of fantasy games, most likely but not necessarily an RPG. The only bit of UI shown in any of the screenshots is the little bit of dialog with the Doorman in the last one, and that doesn't seem to be enough. I googled the dialogs of some famous RPGs and they didn't look anything like that, so I'm out of ideas personally :) (hopefully it's not a modded Skyrim interface or whatever.).

But just in case it's not actually representative of regular dialog, I'm gonna wildly guess Dragon Age II.