It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxgog: hence, it should be "Bard's Tale IV" (or it's Director's Cut to be precise).

Kind regards,
foxgog
Gentle nudge, your turn :)
Yo man! It's your turn!
I think he forgot
OK, I'll go ahead and post a new one to keep the game going.
Attachments:
Post edited January 06, 2023 by kalirion
kalirion: OK, I'll go ahead and post a new one to keep the game going.
That Space Quest "spiritual successor" that they've released after 10 years lol
kalirion: OK, I'll go ahead and post a new one to keep the game going.
osm: That Space Quest "spiritual successor" that they've released after 10 years lol
This game was actually released well over 2 decades after Space Quest 6 :)
osm: That Space Quest "spiritual successor" that they've released after 10 years lol
kalirion: This game was actually released well over 2 decades after Space Quest 6 :)
ummm yeah probably
I mean the "spiritual successor" that they've kickstarted a decade ago but actually released only recently
even tho I've backed this sillyness I haven't checked it out cos these bums backed down on the promise to make it cross-platform and not windoze-only
kalirion: This game was actually released well over 2 decades after Space Quest 6 :)
osm: ummm yeah probably
I mean the "spiritual successor" that they've kickstarted a decade ago but actually released only recently
even tho I've backed this sillyness I haven't checked it out cos these bums backed down on the promise to make it cross-platform and not windoze-only
I googled looking for this game's kickstarter and couldn't find it. So it's either a different game or undergone a namechange that escapes google's first page of results.

Nothink in the Steam discussions page about a kickstarter either, so I'm guessing different game. Not to mention there is no similarity to Space Quest beyond both being humorous point & click adventures. Only a very small part of the game, in the very end, has the space aliens stuff.

Here's another screenshot.
Attachments:
Post edited January 06, 2023 by kalirion
kalirion: snip
osm was prolly referring to this game - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spaceventure/two-guys-spaceventure-by-the-creators-of-space-que , not the game in your pics.
Secrets Of Jesus?
FrodoBaggins: Secrets Of Jesus?
Nope, but I believe you've properly identified the game's protagonist :)
A bunch more screenshots:
Attachments:
reunion.jpg (94 Kb)
unlikely.jpg (125 Kb)
And on The third day it came to pass that I found a game matching the holy icons on the store that performs the miracle of transforming trading cards into badges.

Yea I would have linked the store listing, but I have hearkened unto the laws of our GOG lord who prohibit linking to graven game sites.

tl;dr: The Third Day
Mortius1: And on The third day it came to pass that I found a game matching the holy icons on the store that performs the miracle of transforming trading cards into badges.

Yea I would have linked the store listing, but I have hearkened unto the laws of our GOG lord who prohibit linking to graven game sites.

tl;dr: The Third Day
You are correct! Your turn!

Amusing game, btw, except this little bit that was rather uncalled for IMO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQgxkJEzJU
I'm so glad I purchased a RTX 4090, so that I can meet this game's minimum requirements.
Attachments: