It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Honestly, I thought there would be other people who play this. Hey, at least earlier this year there were 50 million players. I mean, it's not something I'm typically into, but it really got it's hooks in me.

Although, this is the Gog forums, and I guess a lot of people here avoid any non-Galaxy client...
Oh yeah it’s popular, more so than the more cartoony similar game, mind you this one does have the original CoD devs behind it so plenty years experience.
Austrobogulator: Honestly, I thought there would be other people who play this. Hey, at least earlier this year there were 50 million players. I mean, it's not something I'm typically into, but it really got it's hooks in me.

Although, this is the Gog forums, and I guess a lot of people here avoid any non-Galaxy client...
Ok, to keep the game going, it's the Arc Star from Apex Legends. Found it myself by cheating with image search.

kalirion: Ok, to keep the game going, it's the Arc Star from Apex Legends. Found it myself by cheating with image search.
Thanks, now let's move on.
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
Remarkable. Google crawls the entire web, and would only show me a single search result for that graffiti.

I expect it is because Google opposes the sentiment.

I also like the mature content description on the game's Steam page.

What better way to thumb your nose at coarse language advisories, than to place that language in the advisory itself.
Post edited August 18, 2019 by Mortius1
New image:
Attachments:
tutorial.jpg (103 Kb)
No clue what the game is...but it sure looks nice.
BreOl72: No clue what the game is...but it sure looks nice.
It's basically Metroid meets Binding of Isaac. Or maybe the right way to put it is that this game to Metroid is as Binding of Isaac is to Zelda? Not quite sure :)

Imagine Metroid with with a short procedurally generated map with randomized loot (some of which allows you to go places you haven't gone before in true Metroid style) and as you play you unlock more types of items, and beating the "final" boss several times unlocks the "final final" boss, and there are secret bosses, etc. Also like in Binding of Isaac some equipment combinations make you a real force to be reckoned with.
Post edited August 20, 2019 by kalirion
BreOl72: No clue what the game is...but it sure looks nice.
kalirion: It's basically Metroid meets Binding of Isaac. Or maybe the right way to put it is that this game to Metroid is as Binding of Isaac is to Zelda? Not quite sure :)

Imagine Metroid with with a short procedurally generated map with randomized loot (some of which allows you to go places you haven't gone before in true Metroid style) and as you play you unlock more types of items, and beating the "final" boss several times unlocks the "final final" boss, and there are secret bosses, etc. Also like in Binding of Isaac some equipment combinations make you a real force to be reckoned with.
Now you made me want to play this game, if only I knew what game it is... I hope someone can reveal its name.
A couple more:
Attachments:
Honestly, there's so much easily searchable information given in the hints that no more is needed even if I'm the only one in the GOG community who's played this game.
I didn't play it, but looks like A Robot Named Fight!
entroumi: I didn't play it, but looks like A Robot Named Fight!
It certainly is! Your turn! (Now I can finally add the game to the Games Finished topic)
Ok, here it goes :D
Attachments:
forest.jpg (137 Kb)
That image could be anything...
Even more, it could be Everything