It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Yes, game is available on Steam, it's the 2nd part of a planned trilogy. AFAIK it was released first on PC, though mobile ports are in the works.
Not sure if this will help you, but have a look at a new pic. :p
Looks like it didn't help..
yogibeer: Looks like it didn't help..
Ok, here's a few more pics.
Attachments:
entrance.jpg (200 Kb)
handsome.jpg (33 Kb)
office.jpg (156 Kb)
It's not a game, it's concept art for Fallout V.
Post edited December 05, 2018 by tinyE
I cheated. Not a game that I would've recognized from any number of screenshots, since I hadn't played it or looked at media of it much.
kalirion: I cheated. Not a game that I would've recognized from any number of screenshots, since I hadn't played it or looked at media of it much.
I think you should tell us what you've found so we can move on.
Abandoned 2: The Forest

Once confirmed, someone can take my turn.
Post edited December 10, 2018 by kalirion
kalirion: Abandoned 2: The Forest

Once confirmed, someone can take my turn.
Yeah, although on Steam it's under this name - Through Abandoned 2. The Forest
Cool. Well, someone can take my turn now. If no-one does, I'll post something when I get home from work at the end of the day.
All right, I'm onya lasagna!
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: All right, I'm onya lasagna!
That looks like Nier Automata, opening section before you land and play possibly one of the longest opening sections of any game, if you fail it is right back to the start (yes I did fail on the boss first attempt!!)
Post edited December 11, 2018 by Iain
Austrobogulator: All right, I'm onya lasagna!
Iain: That looks like Nier Automata, opening section before you land and play possibly one of the longest opening sections of any game, if you fail it is right back to the start (yes I did fail on the boss first attempt!!)
It might look like it, but it's not Nier: Automata
Looks like a 2.5D shmup or of some kind, but not one I'm familiar with.

[Cheat mode enabled] oh, it's a famous one (or at least I've heard about it multiple times.)
Post edited December 12, 2018 by kalirion
Isn't it the one from Starcraft2?
Lost something (as in lost vikings)
yogibeer: Isn't it the one from Starcraft2?
Lost something (as in lost vikings)
Not Starcraft 2 or Lost Vikings or anything Blizzard.
Ikaruga?