It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alligatorcon: Well, here's another hint then. Mind...all three pictures are really early in the game. The game is from 1990, and thus rather clunky to work with, as there is no GOG release to make things easier.
Ghorpm: Ah, now I can recognize it! It was supposed to be a prototype for Dune 2 isn't it?

BattleTech: The Crescent Hawks' Revenge
Yup, and yes...it certainly plays like a prototype for Dune 2. I figured someone would make the connection between the second screenshot, my avatar and my title (Mechwarrior).

Anyway, your turn!
Ghorpm: Ah, now I can recognize it! It was supposed to be a prototype for Dune 2 isn't it?

BattleTech: The Crescent Hawks' Revenge
Alligatorcon: Yup, and yes...it certainly plays like a prototype for Dune 2. I figured someone would make the connection between the second screenshot, my avatar and my title (Mechwarrior).

Anyway, your turn!
Well, in that case...
Attachments:
Alligatorcon: Yup, and yes...it certainly plays like a prototype for Dune 2. I figured someone would make the connection between the second screenshot, my avatar and my title (Mechwarrior).

Anyway, your turn!
Ghorpm: Well, in that case...
Is that out of focus or am I going blind?
tinyE: Is that out of focus or am I going blind?
They are moving and thus the screenshot is blurred a bit. I guess. The frame is fin though. And avatars. Check avatars, especially the right one ;)
Looks like a badly interpolated upscaling of a low res image.

Better image of the frame: https://imgur.com/a/aJz0oNF

(i cheated)
Post edited December 23, 2018 by kalirion
I see what you did...pity I can't remember what the game is called. :D
kalirion: Looks like a badly interpolated upscaling of a low res image.

Better image of the frame: https://imgur.com/a/aJz0oNF

(i cheated)
Possibly. I made this screenshot on youtube video so the quality may be a bit off.
Savage Warriors.
Paradoks: Savage Warriors.
Yes :) your turn
Let's start with a little tricky screenshot.
Attachments:
Paradoks: Let's start with a little tricky screenshot.
If this is a tricky screenshot, I suppose it's not representative of the main gameplay, but a game in a game? I remember seeing a text adventure mini game inside another game, but I'm not sure which title that was and if it's the same as this one. Maybe The Talos Principle?
Leroux: If this is a tricky screenshot, I suppose it's not representative of the main gameplay, but a game in a game? I remember seeing a text adventure mini game inside another game, but I'm not sure which title that was and if it's the same as this one. Maybe The Talos Principle?
No, it's not Talos Principle.
The screen indeed is not representative of the gameplay, but the description itself actually is, other than the fact that I don't recall giant cyborg vikings with axes (but there are giant cyber samurai with rocket launchers).
Leroux: If this is a tricky screenshot, I suppose it's not representative of the main gameplay, but a game in a game? I remember seeing a text adventure mini game inside another game, but I'm not sure which title that was and if it's the same as this one. Maybe The Talos Principle?
Paradoks: No, it's not Talos Principle.
The screen indeed is not representative of the gameplay, but the description itself actually is, other than the fact that I don't recall giant cyborg vikings with axes (but there are giant cyber samurai with rocket launchers).
The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai?
Paradoks: The screen indeed is not representative of the gameplay, but the description itself actually is, other than the fact that I don't recall giant cyborg vikings with axes (but there are giant cyber samurai with rocket launchers).
Interesting. Is it ICEY?
kalirion: The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai?
Very close.