It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: If you've played the game, you'll see that swirl a lot...it happens after every level.
Alligatorcon: Nuclear Throne?
Yep!
Alligatorcon: Nuclear Throne?
Austrobogulator: Yep!
I haven't played it so it's even weirder that I somewhat recognize this swirl...
My first thoughts went to Day of the Tentacle and Earthworm JIm 3D, but eventually I found the game.

Anyway, onwards with the next picture.
Attachments:
Alligatorcon: My first thoughts went to Day of the Tentacle and Earthworm JIm 3D, but eventually I found the game.

Roger that!

:wink: :wink:
Ghorpm: Roger that!

These games tend to make my google search historry look very odd. While I consider using the reverse image search to be cheating, I'm not above searching for "Purple swirl after level game" for example.

Alligatorcon: These games tend to make my google search historry look very odd. While I consider using the reverse image search to be cheating, I'm not above searching for "Purple swirl after level game" for example.
Yeah but my comment is about your screenshot, not the previous one ;)
Alligatorcon: My first thoughts went to Day of the Tentacle and Earthworm JIm 3D, but eventually I found the game.

Is that the map from Evil Quest
Iain: Is that the map from Evil Quest
No, and the game is older than that.

So the hint was supposed to be a reference to "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" because the name of the game is...

Alligatorcon: Anyway, onwards with the next picture.
Framed
Ghorpm: So the hint was supposed to be a reference to "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" because the name of the game is...

Framed
It is indeed Framed....and I must admit, I did not get that reference at all. Anyway, your turn!
Next
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Next
No idea, looks like something I would buy though.
toxicTom: No idea, looks like something I would buy though.
It's even available on GOG so go for it :D
Ghorpm: It's even available on GOG so go for it :D
If I only knew what it is ;-)
HuniePop?