It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Nemesis Games", by James S. A. Corey
I'm reading mostly related to psychology, spiritual, emotional health and life coaching. I think these topics are not too much covered in our life and despite they are very important for our lives.
The Arkhel Conundrum by Sarah Ash, book four in the Tears of Artamon series. I wasn't sure if I'd like it since I think it is partially a money grab by the author, as much as I enjoyed the first three books in the series, and thought the story had been brought to a satisfying conclusion in book 3, but I am loving this latest one even with those reservations coming in. I sincerely hope that Ms. Ash doesn't wait fifteen years or so to publish book 5 like she did between books three and four.
Post edited June 16, 2022 by oldgamebuff42
Now reading Castellano (Castillian) by Lorenzo Silva, a story about the revolt of the comuneros in the early 16th century.
The Two Towers and Cyberiada
Finished reading "Babylon's Ashes" recently, and have now started "Persepolis Rising", by James S.A. Corey.
The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly and Gorbachev and Perestroika edited by Martin McCauley.
Now reading Rey blanco (White King) by Juan Gómez-Jurado.
Just started Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson (book 3 in The Stormlight Archuive series).
Homo Deus: A History of Tomorrow
by Yuval Noah Harari

ConsulCaesar: Just started Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson (book 3 in The Stormlight Archuive series).
As good as people say? :)
I have them on my bookshelf (I didn't want to lost my chance if polish translation goes out of print), but estimated reading time pushes me back...
ConsulCaesar: Just started Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson (book 3 in The Stormlight Archuive series).
ciemnogrodzianin: As good as people say? :)
I have them on my bookshelf (I didn't want to lost my chance if polish translation goes out of print), but estimated reading time pushes me back...
I loved the first two volumes. Brandon Sanderson is worldbuilding on steroids. :D Each book is gigantic, but that only means more time spent in a fascinating world with characters I love.
I've recently begun Le piacevoli notti ("the pleasant nights") by Giovanni Francesco Straparola.
First published around the middle of the 16th century, it's a collection of 75 short stories, with a frame narrative modeled after Boccaccio's Decameron (the stories are told by a small company of noble men and women on thirteen consecutive nights). Each story is followed by a riddle in verse (some of them featuring some kind of obscene double entendre).
Surely it was considered "light" reading back in its day.
I'm reading mostly related to psychology, spiritual, emotional health and life coaching. I think these topics are not too much covered in our life and despite they are very important for our lives.
Just started The Many-Coloured Land
'Silencing the Lambs. How Propaganda works.' By John Pilger