It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished "Would you kill the fat man?". Good book about trolleyology and at the same time an introduction to moral philosophy.

https://press.princeton.edu/titles/10074.html
low rated
Article: "Die neuen Todesfaelle durch Borna-Viren bringen das Robert Koch-Institut in Erklaerungsnot"
An interview of virologist Liv Bode by Marcus Kloeckner about the Borna disease virus.

Edit:
Article: Konrad Adenauer Stiftung: Portugal auf Konsolidierungskurs by Albrecht Mueller
About the economic improvement in Portugal and it's perception by a conservative German foundation.

Edit (26.09.2018):
Article: Stanislaw Petrow oder die Anstrengung der Phantasie - Vor 35 Jahren drohte die atomare Apokalypse by Leo Ensel
About the Soviet officer Stanislaw Petrow and what would be if he had decided differently.
Post edited September 26, 2018 by viperfdl
Some poems by the Chinese poet Du Fu
Post edited September 26, 2018 by Sjuan
I'm reading Robinson Crusoe, USN. It's about George Tweed a Navy man in WWII who eluded the Japanese on the island of Guam for two years.
Article: Gesundheitsversorgung: "Der Mensch wird zum Werkstueck"
Interview of Leslie Franke and Herdolor Lorenz by Marcus Kloeckner about their documentary Der marktgerechte Patient.

Edit (01.10.2018):
Article: Hauptsache Arbeit? Bullshit-Jobs! by Elmar Wigand
A review of David Graeber's book "Bullshit Jobs".

Edit:
Article: Auch die "Anstalt" kann sich mal vertun. Leserbriefe und Anmerkungen zur Sendung vom 25.9.2018 by Albrecht Mueller
A critic of the latest German Kabarett - broadcast "Die Anstalt"
Post edited October 01, 2018 by viperfdl
Given that I'm around page 50 of the 5th book of the Chronicles of Prydain, I expect to be done with the series tomorrow at the latest.
After that it's on to The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood, which I'm required to read for school.
Post edited October 03, 2018 by Wolfy777
Black Mustang by Karl May
Article: Der Feiertag - eine gute Gelegenheit, etwas nuechterner auf den Beginn der Bundesrepublik und auf Adenauer zu blicken by Werner Ruegemer
A questioning retrospect of Konrad Adenauer.
Python Web Scraping - Second Edition by Katharine Jarmul, Richard Lawson
Attachments:
Pride and Prejudice, as well as a variety of Batman, Catwoman, and Harley Quinn comics from 1939 - 2014 in preparation for my second play-throughs of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, and my first play-through of Arkham Knight.

Very soon I will be re-reading The Last Wish through Baptism of Fire, and reading for the first time Tower of Swallows and Lady of the Lake in preparation for my fifth play-through of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, second play-through of The Witcher 2, and my first play-through of The Witcher 3.

That last is a fine wine that I very much look forward to uncorking.
Anything and Everything by Mark Manson
Lavinia by Ursula K. Le Guin and The Elementals by Michael McDowell
Almost anything by Le Guin is top-flight fantastic literature.

Re-reading Sapkowski's 'Last Wish' starting tomorrow. Not into romantic fiction as such, but the scene in (I think) 'Sword of Destiny' with the two blackbirds is amazing.
Langoliers by Stephen King.
Article: Weg mit Hartz IV! by Cornelia Petmecky
About Hartz IV.