It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've Decided to Live 120 Years: The Ancient Secret to Longevity, Vitality, and Life Transformation
by Ilchi Lee
State of Fear by Michael Crichton.
deleted
Article: Linkspopulismus als progressive politische Strategie der Zukunft by Chantal Mouffe, translated by Jens Berger
Translation of Populists are on the rise but this can be a moment for progressives too
SirTawmis: Currently reading Watership Down.
Do you like it?
I read the book last summer (as far as I remember) and loved it! It is considered canon of literature in US, isn't it?
Grendel by John Gardner.
Article: Lasst uns endlich massenhaft #aufstehen! by Florian Ernst Kirner
About the #austehen movement in Germany.
The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Dimensional Modeling
by Ralph Kimball
Black Seas of Infinity, an H.P. Lovecraft collection.
Just started Before They Are Hanged by Joe Abercrombie.
About to finish Lord of the Flies by Golding. I can see why it's such a celebrated book. Really good read.
Finished Dan Simmons´ Hyperion and Endymion tetralogy again. Still one of humanity´s greatest works.
The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bladbury and Ningen sokkuri (The Double of Human Being) by Kobo Abe.
SirTawmis: Currently reading Watership Down.
ciemnogrodzianin: Do you like it?
I read the book last summer (as far as I remember) and loved it! It is considered canon of literature in US, isn't it?
I love Watership Down.

My brother in law is the one who got me into it, eons ago. He had told me how good the book was and that an animated movie had come out for it. I was young and thought, "A cartoon about rabbits? It's going to be all cute and stuff." He assured me if it stayed true to the book, it wouldn't be. So I went, thinking he was pulling my leg. Walked out of the movie at the end and said, "I need to buy this book!"

So I've read it several times before; but I love revisiting old books I remember loving, to see if they still hold up. Watership Down does not disappoint.
I am reading The Original Illusttrated Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conoan Doyale
it has the original illustrations by sidney Pagent from when it was published in the strand paper on first run...

i think it is also the best way to read sherlock too,, its like being there the day it was first printed.....