It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hania again. YouTube tells me I should listen to some PSY after that. Yeah, fuck that.
Mindless Self Indulgence - Straight to Video
Kirill Pokrovskis Divinity Music Live-Stream
The radio reminded me of SBB today, so i'm all over Walkin' Around The Stormy Bay yet again.
Can't stop listening to the Smooth McGroove Acapella arrangements (Guile Theme, for instance).
Back again in my aggro mood.

Mindless Self Indulgence - Revenge

But do we not all hate this kind of girls...
AC/DC - Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Queen: Heaven for Everyone
Cinnamon Chasers - Luv Deluxe
Have you guys heard Black Sabbath's new single? It's fucking awesome :).

God Is Dead? by Black Sabbath
Big Country - The Journey

Yes that Mike Peters(The Alarm) on vocals!

To be honest the sound is more The Alarm than Big Country but I'm thinking, at this point, that it's one of the best things either band has ever done. I guess a critique would probably argue that it's a little generic for this genre, but I'll be damned if I care, just makes the thing easier to like right from the off.
I'm probably just a stuck up git but the second comment below that video is made even more amusing by the over extended ellipsis.
The The--Perfect; I always love that song. "I see an old man fingering his perishing flesh. \\ He tells himself he was a good man and did good things. \\ Amused and confused by life's little ironies, \\ He swallows his bottle of distilled damnation."

And I don't know what to say about this, except that I love it. The fact that it's on the same album as her suicide song "A Quitter" makes it seem even more baffling, somehow.
Post edited April 21, 2013 by BadDecissions
Goatbrush: Right now, Johanna Kurkela as I heard her singing on a Sonata Arctica track. She has a beautiful tone to her voice but I have no idea what she's singing about.
A quick Google translate reveals she is singing about the probability of erectile dysfunction among equestrians.
HomerSimpson: I just popped The B-52's "Cosmic Thing" into my cd player. Talk about a blast from the past. I had forgotten just how much fun these guys could be. Great music to lift one out of a funk.
Yeah! Though I'd still take the self-titled debut, Wild Planet, Party Mix/Mesopotamia or Whammy over Cosmic Thing any day (to me, that's when they took the "slightly more radio friendly" thing of Bouncing Off The Satellites to its logical (?) conclusion - and led to Funplex... sigh)
Point Man: Have you guys heard Black Sabbath's new single? It's fucking awesome :).

God Is Dead? by Black Sabbath
Oh yeah! Can't wait for the whole thing!
Post edited April 21, 2013 by DieRuhe