It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

581. Ancient Domains of Mystery (ADOM)
582. Danganronpa
583. Firewatch
584. Red Comrades Save The Galaxy
PaterAlf: Just watched the press release video and it seems there's really no need to be optimistic. Guess I will buy it on IGS or Itch.io then.
Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is now confirmed to be officially rejected by GOG.
Post edited February 26, 2016 by rgnrk
585. Brigador
A couple of recent steam early access games that I'm a kickstarter backer of.

586. <span class="bold">Kelvin And The Infamous Machine</span> (a classic point & click comedy game)

587. <span class="bold">Overfall</span> (a very positive youtube review).
588. Skyhill
589. Razenroth
Post edited March 17, 2016 by jesusburton
590. Balrum

About This Game
Balrum is an old-school, hybrid turn-based, open world indie RPG with deep tactical combat. Explore a huge living fantasy world with dozens of side quests next to an epic main quest. In addition to traditional RPG features Balrum has deep crafting which allows the player to craft their own custom items. Balrum also features farming your own crops, building your home, and survival mechanics complemented by the game's main features. In Balrum you will have a faithful animal companion as your pet. Your pet is fully controllable and adds greatly to the complexity of the combat.

The player takes control of a young man whose peaceful life is suddenly interrupted by events which will change his life forever.

balconyteam.com
Looks like we'll get to remove Braid and The Witness, as they've both been added to the official Upcoming list!
I think it's time to put an end to the numbering system. The list will be alphabetized from now on.

Ghost 1.0
Post edited June 18, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Momodora
Momodora II
Momodora III
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
YouTubers Life