It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Press any and all buttons.

Ok, so that mildly successful book (now a major motion picture) may have totally hijacked that phrase but it didn't coin it or anything. Besides, it's SO appropriate for this Weekly Sale, what with the SNK coin-op classics dominating the lineup. We're talking heavy-hitters here, like METAL SLUG, THE LAST BLADE, and KING OF FIGHTERS, among others.

That's not all, however. Alongside these arcade legends, you will find the delightfully goofy rhythm/RPG Metronomicon, the skyscraper-builder Project Highrise, plenty of Team17 classics, and of course SPAZ 2, the space-faring action/strategy in a galaxy crawling with all kinds of threats.

The Weekly Sale ends May 21, 10 PM UTC.
HunchBluntley: Enemies only move/act when you do.
Just like in the DROD games ?
gag with the good sales at least. Picked up Ziggurat and Metronimicon (never even knew this existed and as a fan of Crypt of the Necrodancer....)

Still not addressing privacy issues like opt out profiles and the like or even ownership of games in the store page when I pre-ordered or backed on a crowdfunding site, but good sales indeed.
Attachments:
gagbear.jpg (381 Kb)
Post edited May 14, 2018 by paladin181
badon: I see Sheltered is in the sale. Has it been updated?
It is updated. I was wanting to buy it for a long while, and I bought it the day it was updated. It's pretty fun IMO, and good for the price.
badon: I see Sheltered is in the sale. Has it been updated?
Kadlin: It is updated. I was wanting to buy it for a long while, and I bought it the day it was updated. It's pretty fun IMO, and good for the price.
then into the cart it goes
I want to buy a lot of the SNK titles, but they were on sale for cheaper before.

Ugh, I hate when they raise prices in sales. I would buy them if they kept their past sale prices. I'll wait to buy, maybe they'll be cheaper in a bigger sale later on.
Dang. I was mistaking Sheltered for those games about animal cubs, which I already own anyway.
HunchBluntley: Enemies only move/act when you do.
i_hope_you_rot: Just like in the DROD games ?
Never played one, so I don't know. But Tales of Maj'Eyal is a roguelike, and it uses the kind of "simultaneous turn-based" gameplay that is one of the hallmarks of that subgenre. (Just with a lot of convenience features added.)
The DROD games are evil. :P
tinyE: ...
What's wrong with them?
ciemnogrodzianin: What's wrong with them?
I meant that kind of tongue in cheek,

They are massive brain teasers. You'll find yourself sitting there for hours agonizing over how to move your little guy just a few feet. The game will drive you mad. :P
vanchann: @badon

Looks like it has been updated on 6. March 2018.

I'm going to buy it too.

EDIT: I cannot qoute badon's post correctly for some reason.
Thank you very much for the info! :) Yes, the GOG forum is utter trash :(
Just few days ago I wanted to play 2d worms on offline PC, but I was disappointed that my collection only had the first pixelated game. That was a bit too rough for casual gameplay.

Luckily I didn't have time to buy Worms 2, because now I got 2, Armageddon and WWP almost the same price!

Worms Armageddon was nice single player game and is patched better than WWP Remastered, but I didn't want to miss Wormpot.
I suppose I'm just to early in the game to feel frustrated. Will see.
Are the two newest Worms games worth the money if i already own Armageddon ?
i_hope_you_rot: Are the two newest Worms games worth the money if i already own Armageddon ?
With current price, I'd get World Party just for extra single player missions.